Hangover?

TRIGGER WARNING !!!! SA FLASH BACKS, AND SMUT

I woke up, and automatically felt like shit. I sighed as my head screamed at me in pain. I got up and decided to take a quick little shower. I turned on the hot water and started to undress. When all of the sudden I heard his voice. 

"Shhh, it's just a little fun"

 Nope not doing this. I turned on my music and continued undressing. 

"Don't cry"

I turned the water on really hot, feeling his stupid hands all over me. 

"Aww what's the matter? Is it too much for you to handle?"

I got out my loofa and put soap on it, scrubbing my body until my skin was red from the water and scrubbing. 

I closed my eyes for one second and saw his ugly fucking face. I slipped, falling onto the wet shower floor. I sat there for a second trying to steady my breathing. It feels like I can't fucking breathe. I sat against the wall letting the water hit my face. It took me 20 minutes to calm down. "Fuck" I said, standing up, turning off the water, and getting out.

 I wrapped my towel around me, and walked into my room. I grabbed a pair of black shorts, and a red shirt. I walked into my kitchen, grabbing a glass, filling it with water. *BING* I grabbed my phone, looking at the most recent notification. 

Tara Yummy: Hangover?

I giggled

Valntine: like a fucking train hit me lmao

Kat: LMAO me too!! idk how Tara doesn't have one she drank the most.

Tara: I'm a fucking god. Want to hang out with us Val?

Valentine: sure, send me the address.

After she sent the address I decided to at least look presentable. I walked up to my vanity and sat down. I did my skin care and took out my makeup bag. Nothing to crazy just some eyeliner. I got up and put on some black leggings and a red and black shirt. 

 I grabbed my keys and a water and typed in the address

 I grabbed my keys and a water and typed in the address. I drove to the house it was around 30 minutes from mine. When I pulled up my mouth dropped. It was a huge mansion, with a upstairs balcony. It was beautiful. "Jesus" I said, unbuckling and stepping out. I walked up to the door and knocked. A tall absolutely beautiful fucking man answered. "Are you lost?" He asked. I scoffed, "no." I said. "Val!!" I heard Tara yell. She came up behind Mr. Shit head and pushed him out of the way. "Don't mind Colby he's just moody." She said, taking my hand and leading me up to her room. It was black and purple, and it was huge! 

 It was black and purple, and it was huge!