Canines Pt.2 (RoseKiller) -SMUT-

the long awaited part two
barty is TRANS

"Bite me."

"Wh-what-" "I said bite me. I wanna feel your teeth." Barty said breathlessly pushing his lips against Evan again. Evan sat up against the headboard pulling Barty's with him as they kissed. Barty looked like he was feral, he was grinding in Evan's lap and licking all over his teeth.

"Woah, baby, woah." Evan said pulling Barty back so they both could breathe. Barty kept his hands near Evan's mouth, transfixed by his new look. "You said you wanna feel me, yeah?" Barty nodded furiously and went in to kiss Evan roughly. Evan let Barty's kiss him before he pushed him back a little before twisting them around so Barty was under him. "Words pretty boy." "Yes, yes, please I wanna feel the teeth babe."

Barty's mind was so clouded with lust that he couldn't think of anything besides wanting to feel Evans teeth on him. I was extremely wet and he felt like a bitch in heat. These sharp teeth brought out some primal instinct that that Barty couldn't understand, it made him want to js have Evan leave teeth marks all over his entire body, and he mean his entire body.

"Okay then, love" Evan smirked before pulling a hair tie off of Barty's wrist to tie his Blonde dreadlocs out of his dark chocolate face. He slid Barty's shirt over his head and kissed down from his chest to his stomach, simultaneously pulling his boyfriend farther down the bed. HE reached the base of his stomach, where he pulled his shorts down with his teeth. He pulled Barty's boxers off and pressed two fingers into his soaking folds slowly rubbing.

He looked up into Barty's eyes, "you still want my mouth?" "Mmmmm- fucks yes, pleasee." Barty said the slow circling driving him crazy.

Evan finally lowered his head towards Barty's heat and took a long lick, moaning at how good his baby tasted. "Ohhh my godddd- Evan you-re whole- mouthhh-" He had to stop as Evan dove in like this was going to be his last meal. Barty made a weird noise when he felt Evans newly sharpened teeth graze his insides. "You like them?" Evan said coming up to hover over Barty as he stuck 2 fingers into his boyfriend, and started pumping them. Bartys hands attempted to go to his clit as he tried to gain some extra stimulation but Evan caught his wrist and pinned them against the bed with one hand.

Evan added a third finger. "I asked you a question slut. Do. You. Like. Them?" Each word punctuated with a hard thrust and curl of his fingers. 'Fuckkk, y-es, ohhhhh. I mmm love them." Evan smiled biting his top lip, show casing his teeth, the bottom half of his face still wet from eating Barty out. "Ev, I'm so close." "C'mon baby, let go." Evan felt Barty tightening around his fingers, a sign her was about to cum. Evan moved down to his neck and bit, not hard enough to break skin, but just hard enough to know he was going to leave a bruise. As soon as Barty felt the bite his vision exploded into white as his orgasm washed over him.

Falling of off a cliff, that how he felt, falling off a cliff into a sea of pleasure with beaches made of Evan. He never came so hard off of Evans fingers in his life, these teeth are doing something to him. As Barty came down he felt something thick and hard probing at his hole and the knowledge that his wrists were free again. He whimpered. "You can take it baby?" His boyfriend asked in a degrading but sincere voice. "Mhm, want you to feel good." "You sure?" "Yes. Use me, Evan." That did it.

Evan flipped Barty over like he weighed nothing, he loved being manhandled and his man knew that. Evan pressed roughly into Barty, thrusting hard and slow as Barty whimpered and moaned into the air. Evan couldn't settle on a rhythm, hard a fast, slow and sensual, slow and hard, just  rocking his hims slightly while essentially having Barty cock warm him. It was driving Barty Crazy. 

Barty could barley even make a sound from how overstimulated and high on sex he was. He barley registered as Evan trusted one last rough time,  and came deep inside of him, all he could feel was himself cumming again. He was still in a different dimension when Evan slipped out and cleaned the both of the up. "You with me B?" Only response he got was a hum from Barty and him snuggling into his side.

that's it