ONE YEAR (Jegulus)

It's been a hot ass min sinse I posted🙃

ANWAYS😝

ITS THE ONE YEAR ANIVIRAAY IF THIS BOOK
HSVDIDBDYSINSBVDUFIFNGN
This is like actually wild but wtv moving on

James was not having the best time right now, his day was just getting worse and worse. He was barley functioning, why? Tomorrow was the one year anniversary of Regulus' death.

IM JOKING IM JOKING😭😭

BE HONEST I GOT SUM OF YALL🤠

ALR ANYWAYS HEARS THE  ACTUAL STORY🫶🏾

MUGGLE COLLGE AAU🤓

James and Regulus have been dating for a year, well 364 days, it'll be one year tomorrow. It's also Regulus' Birthday tomorrow. Yes James was cliche and asked Regulus to be his boyfriend on his birthday, what's it to you? James was freaking out, how do you make a one year anniversary and 19th birthday special enough? 

Before you even ask- No. James didn't forget he already had it all planned out, he was just worried if it would even be good enough.

"James." Lily said waving her hand in front of her spaced out friends face. "Huh?" James said, remembering he was at the girls college dorm. The group they had in high school were all lucky enough to get accepted into the same colleges. They were all Juniors now except for Reg, Barty, Evan, and is twin sister Pandora.

"Oh my Godric,  you really are stupid." James only rolled his eyes. "He was day dreaming about little reggiepooh." Marlene said in a teasing voice. "You guys are so meannnn." James complained as the girls just started laughing.

James loved them but Mary, Marlene, and Lily were ruthless. "Anyways dipshit, Mary was asking you if she should dye her hair."
"What color?" "First yes or no to dying my hair?-" "-idiot" Lily finished for her. "You know what? I'm leaving. Your all meanie heads." James said childishly, getting up to leave. "Fine, but before you leave," Marlene said, "How are you feeling? We can all tell your stressing about Regulus' birthday slash you guys' one year." The girls were generally concerned, "I'm okay, just nervous." "Calm down," Mary's said , "Regulus is going to love it, to be honest he's probably gonna think that your doing to much." Dorcas commented walking into the room to go sit on Marlene's lap.

Mary fake coughed "Fagg-ots." she hit her chest a few times. Marlene just rolled her eyes before turning her attention back too James, "Will you be able to function for the rest of the day and tomorrow?" "Yeah, I'll be fine."

James walked out and walked over to his dorm across campus. He walked up the stairs and down the hallway. Unlocking his door, surprised to find only one of his 3 dorm mates in there. "Hey Pete." Peter absentmindedly waved at him, to focused on whatever homework he was working on. James made his way to his room closing the door behind him. Flopping on the bed James unlocked his phone before shooting a text over to Regulus.

little lion❤💍

James

hey loveee

Regulus

hi jamie

do you wanna get ice cream?
OH
and then we can watch a movie!

yeah!
ill be over there in a few