Like how you want to fuck Dorcas? (Dorlene)

"Come on Lily, just because You and Dora are friends doesn't mean that you guys couldn't work out. And lets not act like you don't have half the girls in this school simping over you." "But Marlsssss I really want Dora." "Then- What the fuck"

"Move out of the fucking- oh, its you," came the voice of Dorcas Meadows, the Slytherin that, for some fucking reason made it her mission to fuck with Marlene. "Watch where your going will you." "Oh fuck off Meadows." Marlene said trying to push past her. "Did I say you could leave." Meadows asked raising and eyebrow. "Did I ask you if I could leave," I said just as defiantly. "Come on Dorcas, I don't feel like doing this again, Hey Lils, Marls." Came the voice of Regulus Black. "Fine, Watch where you're going next time." "You guys still up for hanging in the R.O.R later?" "Yeah, " Lily answered, "See you Regulus"

Time skip

Marlene was in the dorm with Mary watching  Lily lose her shit over what outfit to wear. "Lils its not that big of a deal. Doing this every time we go somewhere is almost as infuriating as Meadows" "Oh shut up the tension between you two is fucking insane. I keep trying to tell you that you don't hate her, you want to fuck her." "B- I- h- huh no fucking way." Marlene would never admit that she liked Dorcas, not that theres any thing to admit mind you. "Whatever, we'll see." Lily said with a sly look on her face. "Ohhh Lily has a plan," Mary said, "I like this side of her." "Both of you can fuck all the way off."

"Like how you want to fuck Dorcas?" Mary said laughing. Marlene just rolled her eyes and walked out to the common room.

sorry but another time skip 😁

The group of people hanging in the room of requirement consisted of, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Lily, Mary, Marlene,  Alice, Frank, Regulus, Barty, Evan, Dorcas, and Pandora. Snape had tried to crash the party but almost got hexed. Everyone was sitting in a circle when Lily said, "Let's play truth, dare, kiss, or swear but with Veritiserum. And if you don't want to do a swear you get you have to take a shot of fire whiskey." "I'm down," Sirius said. He was followed by the rest of the group agreeing, albeit, hesitantly. Lily flicked her wand and veritiserum appeared in front of everyone.

The game started out pretty mellow, Lily was dared to sit in Pandora's lap for the rest of the night, James had to tell everyone who he lost his virginity to (Regulus), Remus refused to swear to not read a book that wasn't for school for the rest of the week, and Barty had to kiss Evan. A few rounds later Marlene, Dorcas, Regulus, and Pandora, were the only sober ones in the room. "Myyy~t~tur~n" James slurred, "No, it's not, we're leaving you need to lay down," Regulus said grabbing his boyfriend's arm.

"Anyways," Lily said as they walked out, only slightly more sober than James, "My turn then. Meadows truth, dare, kiss, or swear?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Marlene."

"Lily. What. The. Fuck."

"Really Evans."

Lily giggled falling back into Pandora whose hands were around Lily's waist. "Go ahead." "Ugh fine." Dorcas crawled over to Marlene, "Why is your face red McKinnon?" She said teasingly. "OH fuck off and just do your bloody dare."

Their lips connected and it was like all of the hatred they thought they had (and the sexual tension) melted away. They must've been kissing for a long time because they heard Sirius clear his throat,  "If you're gonna shag, go to the dorms please." Marlene pulled back and her brain took a second to start functioning again. "Gladly," Dorcas stood up and pulled Marlene up with her. The two walked out of the R.O.R. hand in hand and headed to the nearest common room. (Gryffindor I think.)

this sucked ass - and its short 😭😭

anyways who do you kin?

i am a proud James Kinnie

(if ur a regulus kinnie hmu)

pls

im single asf

(and desperate)

ANYWAYS

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE