# chapter seven

⎯⎯✰

⎯⎯✰

   Multiple powerful punches landed against the punching bag. The enticing idea of envisioning Toji's face instead of the bag fueled your movements. The glistening fluid dripped down your forehead and you paused, panting heavily.

Yesterday, after finding your dress, you had thought of several solutions to enjoy your day while avoiding Toji. It had been the worst though. You remained in your room as a rebellious teenager who got mad at their parents.

Although, you knew that Toji didn't have to stay in front of your door, having to deal with him longer would have caused you the headache of your life.

The door of the training room opened on a long dark haired man. He leaned against the door as he observed your exhausted state.

"First thing I see coming back to work is a pretty lady covered in sweat." He teased, smirking in amusement.

Your eyes fell on the mirror and you took a glance at the man in the back. You smiled at his words. "How about hello [Name], how have you been? I missed you dearly," You taunted amusingly.

The tall man marched towards you as you put the boxing gloves in a basket. You picked up your towel and wiped off your sweat and wrapped it around your neck once you're done.

You stepped towards him and opened up your arms widely, "Give a hug to your dear childhood friend," his face turned into a frown as he stepped away from you.

"In your dreams if you don't shower."
You glared at him and sit down on a chair. His hand fell on his hips and he cocked his head to the side.

"A two week holiday changed you," you grimaced at him.

He chuckled and took a sit next to you, "I can say the same for ya'." The man raised his brows at you, "Don't you have work?" He asked.

"In two hours, I came in early because I couldn't stay at home." You sighed as you recalled your adventures from this morning.