# chapter four

✖️warnings ;  heavy sexual content

⎯⎯✰

   Your muffled moans, echoed throughout the room, the noises that you were making were totally opposed to your usual personality.

How ravishing you were as you writhed in pleasure under him, at his every tongue's movement. The woman he used to see, so fierce and cold headed in dangerous situation was now easily submitting to him.

Moreover, your cute moans and mewling coming out from your mouth was contrasting so much from your person, it was simply delectable to Satoru.

He obliged you to hold up your legs in the air so you could feel his every tongue movements. Right, your position was so compromising that you felt a surge of shame washing across you but it soon dissipated when you felt his fingers spreading your folds, wide, his wet tongue thrusting down into your wet cunt in a fast pace. His thumb slowly stroked on your clit in a circular motion as he intensely tongue-fucked your dripping vagina.

As he continued lapping at your clit with his wet muscle, your eyes rolled at the back of your head, with half lidded eyes you lightly spread your thighs while blocking them from going down to look at him in between them.. eyes glazed over him and fire ignited by the carnal desire prompted by his now, slower pace--you pulled on his hair allowing you to grind yourself against his face.

Fuck. You heard him mutter in between your legs, his voice muffled by your groin and soon replaced with squelch and wet sounds. You retrieved your hand as you feel that you were about to cum and writhe under his languid act. You squirmed at the unrelenting ministrations and pressure that he roughly gave you.

The climax nearly washed over you, but you were left frustrated as he pulled away, your eyes narrowed in confusion and you spat the shirt you were harshly biting on, a frustrated whine escaped your lips. You panted as your chest heaved up and down in exhaustion. You were about to put your legs down but you felt strong cold hands holding them up.