# chapter three

✖️warnings ; semi-smut

⎯⎯✰

Unresolved tension was afloat in the air, the silence had now been going on for a few minutes but felt like an eternity to you. His head was still above your ear, slightly tilted to the side, his warm breath hitting the crown of your sensitive ear.

"You know, I actually came because that nice lady told me you collapsed, so, as your emergency number, I rushed here..." he recounted on a dragging tone. He pulled away from your ear, his ocean eyes anchored into yours.

You were lightly shaking because of the freezy air and the way he kept you stuck made you feel crazy, but you regained composure as many questions were haunting your mind, "Were you the one who cleaned my bandage?" You asked in a small voice.

Your head swivelled back to face his and he gave you a sly smirk, an idea popped in his mind and a glint of playfulness appeared in his eyes, "Mhm," He nodded. "I also stripped you..." He stated slowly. He let go off his grip on one of your hands to use only one hand to pin both of your wrists above your head.

Your eyes widened, you wanted to frown in anger at his unsatisfying answer, but the pool building up in between your legs was contradicting every decisions of yours. "What do mean?" You asked with a hint of sharpness in your voice.

His free hand suddenly moved down, nearly grazing your waist and halted to the hem of your oversized shirt. His fingers were almost touching your thighs and you twitched at the ghosting feeling on your skin.

"Oh, I mean, I removed your stained shirt.., cleaned your wounds--" He obliviously replied, his wits fading into the void.

"I don't like it." You admitted in a neutral tone. You gazed at him with an unreadable expression making him wonder if he hurt you in any way.

Gojo was taken aback by your sudden phrase and his grip on your wrist softened and just as he was about to let go of you, you lifted up your head and tiptoed closer to his, your nose grazed his and your [e/c]​ eyes locked into his deeper, a lusty expression now gnawed at your face, your dazed expression in display for him to see.