Birthday (R.G)

I want her to bully me

Regina George was panicking

She had to last a whole day pretending that she forgot about your birthday then rush home without you, set up everything, invite everyone over, then convince you to come over to her house, she knew it was going to be hard especially pretending to forget, she told everyone else to pretend that they forget too, which she will know will be hard for you but it will be worth it by night time.

Meanwhile, at your house, you woke up happily because you knew it was your birthday and you couldn't wait to see your girlfriend, you excitingly got out of bed and changed into light wash denim jeans a pink tank top and a black leather jacket, well it was really Regina's but she hasn't noticed.

You happily walk downstairs and you're instantly greeted by your parents,  "Happy Birthday!" They both say, giving you a hug, "I can't believe you're 18 already!" Your Mom says, pulling away from the hug, "Time flies." Your Dad smiles, they both tell you to sit on the couch then leave, a few minutes later they come back holding a few presents. You take the card first,  smiling while reading the whole thing. 

After you read the card you place it down and pick up one of your presents, you take a small box and carefully open it, your eyes go wide when you see it's from Tiffany and Co, you open the box and gasp at the beautiful necklace inside, "Thank you so much!" You smile, your parents smile back at you, taking a few pictures.

You open almost everything, all except for one present, your Mom said that you have to open that one later which leaves you a bit curious. You go to the kitchen, getting some breakfast. "Got any plans tonight?" Your Dad as you eat your cereal. You nod your head smiling, "Yeah, Regina and I have a date." Your Dad smirks slightly, "Well have fun!" You smile at his excitement, you put your dirty bowl in the dishwasher then rush outside to the car with your Mom, she usually drops you to school on her way to work. 

"Have a good day baby!" Your Mom says, you smile back at her, opening the door then walking into school, it was tiring walking around the whole school before you finally found your girlfriend, she was sitting with her friends Gretchen and Karen, they were talking their asses off, as they always do. You happily sat next to Regina, smiling when you saw how her eyes lit up when she saw you. 

"Hi baby." She smiled, pulling you in for a kiss, you smiled back at her, waiting for her to say something but it never came, the silence was loud and Regina knew she would accidently say something so she changed the topic. "Is that my jacket?!" She asked, with a jokey hint of annoyance. You smiled proudly, nodding your head, wrapping your arms around yourself, "Yeah." 

There was another moment of silence, but this one lasted longer, it lasted until the bell rang and you were starting to get annoyed. When the bell rang you got up and headed to home room without a word, Regina sighed, looking at her friends, she was already feeling extremely guiltily, "Regina, It's okay, It's gonna be worth it." Gretchen told her, giving Regina some comfort.