To Much of a Massive Deal (R.G)

- Pretend the halloween party is at Regina's house.

- Tw: assault and homophobia (d slur said) harsh bully

- They are 18 in this (legal drinking age for aus so pretend its the same)

You wouldn't call yourself a loser but you certainly wouldn't call yourself popular, I mean, you went to parties and saw her around but she never glanced your way

You wouldn't call yourself a loser but you certainly wouldn't call yourself popular, I mean, you went to parties and saw her around but she never glanced your way. You would be lying if you said you didn't think she was pretty, everyone else does.

You have a secret crush on Regina, you have told no one and never plan on telling anyone because the relationship is unrealistic, Regina is straight and even if she liked girls, you would not be her type.

You heard about the halloween party coming up, you doubt that you would be invited because it's at Regina George's house.

You walked into the cafeteria and you heard heel's clicking behind you, you move out of the way so they can get past but the sound keeps following you, you turn around and see Regina, she looks at you up and down before saying.

"I'm having a halloween party at mine in a few weeks and I was wondering if you would like to come." She said, slightly smiling at you. You smiled back, trying not to look too desperate, "Yeah! is it cool if my friends come?" Regina rolled her eyes before answering, "Yeah that's cool, I guess."

Without another word she walked away, she then walked away, you smiled brightly, rushing to tell all your friends the good news.

You were currently at the halloween party, you were dressed as the devil, wearing a red satin dress with black lace design. You also wore red devil horns to finish up the look. At the start of the party you decided to stay with your friends but as time went on, everyone went off to mingle with other people, leaving you alone, you sighed, walking around the house to get a drink.

You grab a drink and turn around, bumping into someone walking the other way, your eyes go wide when you notice who is in front of you. It was her, the queen bee, she looks so good in her costume, in some ways, you were matching.

She was wearing an angel costume and you were wearing the devil, but if you were to think about personalities, it would be the other way around.

She looks down at you with angry eyes, pushing past you to get herself a drink, you roll your eyes and walk somewhere else, talking with people along the way. You were leaning against the wall, holding your red solo cub, talking with a few boys.

"You're really pretty." One of them said, you awkwardly laugh, hoping it would change the conversation, but it didn't, the other boy put his hand on your waist and you started to feel very uncomfortable.

"Um can you please let go.." You said, with an awkward tone, the other guy buts his hand on your back and moves it down to grab your ass, you gasp, being speechless, not knowing what time say, you quickly moved away from them, "I don't want to do this."

The two boys look at each other and laugh, One of the boys said,"We know, you're a dyke." The other one nodded saying, "We were just trying to make you normal again." You have been through this many times, so many times when the whole situation became normal to you, but it still hurt.

You turned around to leave but a familiar voice came from behind you, making you turn around. "David, Carson." Regina said with bitterness, she moved to stand next to you, "I don't remember inviting you so the two of you can leave."

"Oh.. we didn't mean." They tried to come up with an excuse, "Save it! Leave." She snapped, the boys quickly ran off, you were about to thank Regina but she grabbed your hand and rushed you upstairs before you could.

She took you into her room, leaving you confused. (you weren't complaining though) She sat you down on her bed and looked at you up and down, "You're outfit is cool." She said, smiling, reapplying her lipstick. You nervously smile, feeling intimidated by the beautiful woman in front of you. "So, is it true?" Regina asks.

You give her a confused look, standing up then asking, "Is what true?" she laughs, "Is it true that you're a lesbian?" you were taken back by the question, you knew it could go two ways, you could lie and say no and it would continue normally or you could tell the truth and she will kick you out.

You had no intention in hiding your identity anymore so you smiled saying, "Yes. It's true." Regina moved closer to you, grabbing your face saying, "Perfect." She pulled you in for a kiss Passionately moving her lips against yours, shoving her tongue inside, after a while she pulls away and the biggest smile is on her face.

For a second you thought, maybe you weren't delusional, maybe your crush actually liked you back and you could start dating her and happily tell all your friends, thinking this, you say.  "Wow that was.." You begin to talk but Regina cuts you off.

"Pathetic, you're fucking pathetic." Giggling, she took her phone out and started to record you, at this time, you couldn't help but let the tears fall through, you felt so embarrassed, so ashamed, you rushed downstairs and you saw everyone was already laughing, she must have already shared the video.

You called a taxi and decided you didn't feel like going home, you just wanted to go to a club. You took your devil horns off so your outfit seems more suitable for a club, you walked in, deciding to order a cocktail, you put your hand on your face, feeling betrayed and saddened by what she did to you.

You felt someone sit next to you, you turned to look at her, she smiled at you asking, "Rough night?" You sighed, nodding your head, she giggled, "What's your name." You smiles back at the girl saying, "I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n what's yours?"

"My name is Leighton, Leighton Murray."

-

The end idea came to me out of no where but i think we could work with it and add LORE.