Mean (R.G)

Being the new girl at North Shore came with a lot of disadvantages, but also a lot of advantages

Being the new girl at North Shore came with a lot of disadvantages, but also a lot of advantages. No one knew anything about you, so you could easily lie when someone asked you something.

The disadvantages out took the advantages, you had no idea where the classes were. No one helped you find your classes, when you went up to ask people, they just rolled their eyes and walked away. The bell finally rings and it's now time for lunch, you just follow everyone, hoping you would end up in the cafeteria.

You get some lunch, you're walking around to find a table but no one is letting you sit with them, everyone is so exclusive. You don't notice someone in front of you until it's too late, you bump into her and you hear a gasp from her, "Watch where you're going, loser."

You dropped your tray off food, it went everywhere all over the floor and the people of the school did nothing, they just sat there and started to laugh at you, staring to feel humiliated, you got up and rushed away, trying your best to escape the scene.

The blonde girl smirked, she sat down at her table and looked over at her friend, Gretchen, glaring at her before saying, "Find out everything about that girl." Gretchen looks at her, confused before asking, "W-whats her name?" Regina rolls her eyes, "Oh my god! I don't know! You have to figure it out." She groaned annoyingly.

Gretchen nodded quickly, not wanting to upset the girl and started following you around all day, she found out your name and now she can easily figure out your deepest secrets, she found out that you have moved schools multiple times because of bullying, your dad left you and you haven't had your first kiss yet.

She figured out at lot more but these were the main three and they were perfect to use against for, well thats what Regina thought when Gretchen told her. Regina waited for you to walk out, she got annoyed when you didn't, she thought that she'd already had scared you away, just as she was about to celebrate, you walked out, you had your headphones on and you were looking down again.

Regina got up and stood in front of you, she pushed your tray of food down, you look up at her and take your headphones off, "Why would you do that?" She ignores your question, "So you haven't had your first kiss?"

You look around, feeling embarrassed, you see that no one's paying attention so you shake your head. She laughs at you, putting a hand on your shoulder and shoving you, "Do you want one?" She asks, smirking, you feel a blush crawling up on your face, you slowly nod, she smiles and starts to lean in, everyone turns to look at what's going on.

When she's only centimetres away from touching your lips, she pulls away and the whole cafeteria starts to laugh at you, once again you feel humiliated you start to walk away but Regina grabs your wrist, you look at her, clearly irritated,  "Can you leave me alone?" She only giggles before saying "When your father comes back."

The whole cafeteria is in shock with what she said, you just look at her blankly, trying to think or something you could say. Nothing comes to mind, the only words you can end up letting out are "Fuck you." before finally getting out of her grip and walking away.

"Don't you think that was a little too far?" Gretchen questions, walking up to Regina, she rolls her eyes and shakes her head, but secretly inside, she knows she went too far.

The next day, Regina was very surprised to see that you were still at school, she thought that you wouldn't come back. She knows she fucked up and for the first time she actually feels bad, she doesn't know what it is but she has always had this different feeling about you and she thought if she would be extra harsh to you, it would go away but, it never did, it actually made the feeling stronger.

She spent the whole day trying to get your attention but you were avoiding her, you didn't want to be humiliated so you weren't taking any chances with it, It was finally lunch time and you got there early enough to get a table, you had your head phones on so no one would distract you but that didn't stop Regina.

She sat opposite you and reached over to take your headphones off, you quickly got up and walked away but she dragged you back down. "What do you want?" She sighs before saying, "I want to say sorry." You roll your eyes "Yeah right."

Regina sighs sadly before confessing, "Look, I like you, I thought bullying me would be the best way too deny that, i'm really sorry, I'm just not ready.."

You can see that there are a few tears in her eyes you sigh, you start to feel bad for her, even though she treated you like shit you can see that she is genuinely sorry by the look in her eyes, you got up and walk to the other side and pull her in for a hug, she hugs back, not caring what the others would think or say.

You're still slightly paranoid that this could be a whole prank and Regina is doing this to have more stuff to use against you but that feeling goes away when you feel the tightness of her hug and how real her cry sounds, this can't be fake, this feels way to real to be fake.

You pull away and you still see a few tears in her eyes, you sigh and take her away so no one else can see, you end up in an empty classroom with her, you sit her down on a desk and reach in your purse and grab some tissues to wipe her tears away. "Why are you being so nice to me?" Regina asks.

"I'm asking myself the same question." You chuckled, she looked down nervously, you smile at her, she looks up at your lips, you look at hers, she leans in and you do the same but just as you're about to kiss, you pull away, she looks at you in shook. "Payback." She rolls her eyes and puts her hand on the back of your neck, pulling you in for a kiss.

Let's just say your first kiss set high standers for the other ones to come.

-

Happy Tuesday Pookies (Im writing this on Sunday #aheadoftime) - Thanks for 36k reads LYSM 

I fr started school at 11 and ended at 1 today