Surprise! (R.R)

Reneé has lately been quite sad on set, she hasn't been talking like how she used to, right now she is mainly keeping to herself and only talking when she was shooting a scene on set, and even then she didn't do it with much happiness

Reneé has lately been quite sad on set, she hasn't been talking like how she used to, right now she is mainly keeping to herself and only talking when she was shooting a scene on set, and even then she didn't do it with much happiness. People try to ask her what is wrong but she doesn't tell them, she is like a closed book when it comes to this. 

This has been going on for a few weeks now and she thinks that she's done pretty well at hiding why she is upset, but that isn't true. Almost everyone knew, It was really obvious, the only time she was smiling and talking was when she was talking to you through face time, or when someone mentioned your name. 

Angourie knew that mentioning your name and making her talk about you 24/7 wasn't enough to keep her happy, it did make her happy but only for a short term. Angourie took her phone and called you, in hopes that you would pick up. Thankfully, you did only after two rings. "Hey Angourie, whats up?" You ask her. She sighs before saying, "Y/n, Reneé misses you but shes too scared to ask you to come here, I hate seeing her this way." She hears you giggle. 

"Don't tell her, I'll be there tomorrow, I want to make it a surprise." You tell Angourie, making her smile "See you!" She says as she hangs up the phone. Reneé walks in, looking at Angourie, "Who were you talking to," She says with a tone of a smirk in her voice." Angourie rolls her eyes before saying, "None of your business, now if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep." 

That Night Angourie texts the rest of the mean girls cast about what's happening tomorrow and how they can plan the perfect surprise for Reneé. Once everyone was in on the plan, (Even the filming crew.) Angourie put her phone down and went to sleep. The plan was simple, they are going to be filming the scene for apex predator tomorrow and they will dress you up as one of the extra's, in hopes that Reneé won't recognise ypu

Then randomly, you will come up and hug Reneé, taking your disguise, and reliving yourself, surprising your girlfriend, they really hope that the plan will work, and hope that Reneé wont notice you before, it would still make Reneé happy but it would ruin the surprise. It's early morning, you go to Angourie's trailer like planned and she dresses you up and you can hardly recognise yourself.  when you see Reneé it's taking everything in you not to go up and kiss her. 

You feel kind of silly acting like an animal while being filmed, you really would do anything to surprise your girlfriend, you looked over at the director as Reneé passed you and he gave you a thumbs up, you went up and hugged Reneé from behind, leaving her confused. "Um.." She turned around and looked at you for one second. Then her eyes went wide and she smiled the biggest she has every smiled since shes been here. 

She pulls you in for a big kiss, something that the both of you have been wanting to do for the months that she's been away for. "Surprise baby." You whisper against her lips, she smiles, pulling you in for another kiss. Angourie, Bebe, Avantika, Bebe, Auli'i and Jaquel walk up to the both of you and pull you in for a group hug. "Can we stop filming for today so I can spend time with Y/n?" Reneé asks, half joking but is surpised when everyone says yes. 

Reneé smiled, holding your hand and rushing away to get changed, as soon as you get in the trailer, she pushes you on the unconfutable bed and kisses your body. making sure to leave her love bites all over your neck, finding your sweet spot and sucking extra hard there. After a while, the two of you laid down in a comfortable silence. 

Your leaning up against the wall whilst she is lying down on your chest, you can see that she is about to close her eyes. 

You speak up, after a while, breaking the silence. "Reneé." you say quietly, "Mhm." She tiredly responds, you look at her, sighing deeply before saying. "Angourie was telling me that you were really sad but didn't want to tell me to come, how come baby?" She looks up at you with tired eyes. "I didn't want to bother you.." She mumbles softly. "Oh baby.." You grab her face, pulling her in for a short kiss. "I love you, I missed you so much and you could never annoy me."

Reneé smiles at your words, pulling your body closer to hers before finally closing her eyes and drifting off. When she woke up and saw that you were not there she panicked, she got up quickly, but then you hoped the door, she calmed down and got back into bed. "You have to start filming baby.." You tell her. "Nooo, I wanna spend the day with you!" She whines, you giggle, "Baby, I will be there behind the scenes to cheer you on." 

Reneé pouts, she gets up to get dressed and gives you a few of her clothes to wear, she loves seeing you in her clothes. The two of you walk to set and she kisses you every chance that she gets, she gives you one last kiss before walking into the makeup place to get her make up done. When she comes out she's very tempted to give you another kiss but you remind her that you don't want to ruin her make up, making her roll her eyes playfully. 

Seeing her from behind the scenes was the best experience, you admired how talented she was,  she knew what was her best and redid it when she wasn't proud out it, you truly loved her for that. The rest of the cast was very happy that Reneé was back, but now it was harder to get Reneé out of bed each morning because she just loved spending time with you. 

I START SCHOOL TOMMOROW...

hope that you guys liked it, love you all, have an amazing day <3