Accident (R.G)

TW: Mentions of abuse

Regina pushed you on the bed, she hovered over you, grabbing your waist with one hand and the other hand held your wrists and pinned them to the bed frame

She stared to tickle your body and you started to giggle and squirm to get out of her strong grip. "Regina! Please!" you giggled trying to get her to stop. She continued to tickle you, she didn't notice that your wrist were slipping away from her hands.

As soon was you were let free, you pushed her away and hovered over her and started tickling her, you tried to hold her wrists but she was to strong and pushed you away, she pushed a little too hard and her hand went forcefully on your cheek.

You pulled away and held your face, it did hurt and Regina got up quickly looking at you, the guilt quickly washed over you and you started to feel very bad. "Oh baby..Im so sorry." She got up and hugged you. "It's okay." You sigh.

She brought you down to the kitchen and grabbed and ice pack and handed it to you, she kept apologising, you had to keep on reassuring her that it was okay, she got you ice cream and did everything for you, she looked after you. The two you of sat on her bed, her back was on the backboard of the bed while you were laying between her legs, she held the ice pack for you.

The next morning, you woke up before Regina, you sighed knowing you had school, you got up quickly and put on some of Regina's clothes, you see that Regina is still sleeping, you jump on her to wake her up, she groans before opening her eyes, she gasps.

"Oh baby.." she sighs, she looks at you sadly, you look at her confused, "what?" you ask. She drags you to the bathroom and that's when you notice there is a big bruise on your face. She sighs, she does your make up for you and covers up the bruise. She starts to apologise again, feeling very bad for what she did. You kept of having to reassure her that its okay.

She drove you to school and made sure that you stayed close to her, she didn't want anyone to notice. Of course you couldn't stay close in classes you don't have together, but she made sure to leave classes early so she can meet you outside your class, making you feel special.

"Come on baby, we have lunch." She brought you to the cafeteria, she saw that you slightly flinched when eating, she fed you your food to make it easier for you to eat. She saw that your makeup was starting to fade, she quickly took you to the bathroom to reapply it for you.

The next class you had was PE, you got changed and started to do whatever the teacher told you too, you didn't realise that your make up had sweated off, you were walking to the change room, someone else grabbed you and took you under the bleachers, it was Janis. 

"Is that a bruise on your face?" She asks, you heart dropped, you try to think if words to say, nothing comes to mind so you just nod. She gasps, "Does Regina hit you." Not knowing what to say, you shake your head quickly, she doesn't believe you and pulls you into the bathroom, putting cream on your face.

"Janis.. she doesn't hit me." You defend, she rolls her eyes, "Yeah then how did you get this bruise." You think of a story to make up, "When I woke up today I fell out of bed, silly me." Janis rolls her eyes as you walk away, she still doesn't believe you.

She made a post about it and made sure that everyone in the school knew, you got changed and covered the bruise up again, hoping that no one else would notice and jump to conclusions, but you didn't know that it was too late already. Everyone in the whole school knew and everyone in the whole school thought that Regina was hitting you. 

As you were walking to Regina's car, you got a lot of empathetic looks, you were really confused because you haven't seen the post yet, you get to Regina's car and she that she looks very mad, you walk up to her but she backs away. "Are you telling everyone that I hit you?" she asks, you shake your head quickly. She rolls her eyes and shoves her phone in your face showing Janis'. "Right, then what is this?" She asks loudly, everyone hears and goes around to see what's happening.

You start to panic, "I tried to tell her that you didn't hit me!" you exclaim, she looks down the guilt washing over her. "But I did.." she whispers, she only wanted you to hear but someone else did, "She admitted to hitting her!" Someone yells, making everyone gasp, someone drags you, taking you away from Regina, but you pull away from her grip.

Standing next to Regina and getting inside your car, without saying anything, the trip home was a awkward silence the whole way, you were on your phone typing aggressively, making a post and telling Janis to mind her own business, when Regina parked she turned to you and started to apologise again, "Baby.. It's okay." You smile and give her a hug.

The next day at school, no one dared to talk to you or Regina, you made a post last night, telling everyone what really happened. You were sitting down at your table, sitting next to Regina. Janis came up to the two of you and looks very guilty, the two of you turned to look at her and glared, she looked down before saying. 

"Look, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, even though you can be an asshole, I shouldn't have assumed." Janis says, looking at Regina who just rolls her eyes, Janis turns to walk away but Regina calls out her name, "Janis! I have something for you."

Janis looks back and sees Regina reaching inside her purse and pulling out an empty hand, sticking the middle finger at her, Janis just rolls her eyes and walks away, you giggle, looking and Regina and pull her in for a kiss, she kisses back roughly, making you wince. 

"Sorry.. I forgot."

-

SHITTY AH CHAPTER IM SO SORRY

I have an idea for a chapter that's going to be smt like a love triangle btw Regina Janis and the reader? Do you guys want that and if yes, who do you want to be end game?

or

Janis and the reader are already a thing but smt goes on and they break up and then the reader starts hooking up in secret and Janis catches them and is really bitchy about it

or 

both