Chapter 3

Pic credit goes to it's rightful owner

A little lost,
A lot found

• New York city •

Author pov:
After packing his stuff, Jungkook drove home with a blank mind, without giving any thought to why his father had asked him to come home, as it had never happened before.... What could be the reason? Was it related to work or something serious? Nah... That's not going to happen... He's Jeon Jungkook after all for a reason...

As long as nothing intruded upon his personal space or disrupted his life, everything was fine.... However, if anyone dared to meddle in his affairs, it would be the last day of their life.... He wouldn't rest until he had made sure to turn their life into a living hell....

Upon entering the house, he made his way inside, immediately noticing his father engrossed in the news, with his mother beside him, absorbed in her phone.... The little nugget, was nowhere in sight, probably in his room...might be up to all sorts of antics in his room, he looks Like a cute little bean but only him and his mother knows what thing he is...

He is a mischievous bundle whose brain is corrupted with all sort of naughtiness. like him hatching plans to transform his room into a secret hideout, complete with hidden treasures and cleverly disguised traps to thwart any intruders,crafting ingenious contraptions out of household items, all in the pursuit of fun and adventure...

In his room, the little panda, with his penchant for cuddles and pampering from his hyung and mother, might be found nestled in a cozy corner, eagerly awaiting their attention. Yet, despite his small size, it wouldn't take a second for him to transform into a protective guardian, ready to shield his hyung with his tiny, but fiercely loyal, body...

However as soon as his mother
noticed his presence, she gracefully rose to her feet, a warm smile lighting up her lips as she welcomed him... Despite not being his biological mother, her love for him was evident in every gesture, her kindness and warmth making her just as much a mother to him as anyone could be....

Mr Jeon: oh baby you come.. how was your day?

Kook: hm! It's good not too bad just the usual

Jungkook replied, a hint of exhaustion evident in his voice... She stare at him with sympathy as how much he work hard, even at this young age with the responsibility on his shoulder..

Mrs Jeon: I can imagine.. Any big decisions made today?

Kook: oh! Ye-

Before he could reply Mr Jeon cut him off in the middle and spoke with a firm yet commanding voice...

Mr Jeon: I'll tell you in the dinning table... As I also have something to discuss

As Mr. Jeon spoke, Mrs. Jeon recognized her cue to set the dining table.. Walking close to Jungkook, she gently ran her fingers through his hair, a tender smile gracing her lips...

Mrs Jeon: go freshen up,till than I will setup the dining table and bring hyuk with you

Jungkook simply nodded in acknowledgment before excusing himself and retreating to his room... With the thought that made him scoffs "have to meddle in every thing".. After changing his clothes, he returned only to find Hyuk lounging on his bed, legs dangling in the air with a carefree demeanor..

Kook: hey!what are you doing?

Jungkook ask with a raise eyebrows at his brother posture.. to which Hyuk face lit up with excitement as he looked up at Jungkook....