Prologue & Past

There were some special males who can get pregnant some think that they are disgusting but some think that they are beautiful creation, and as time passess these things got normal in 21st century but still there were some people who still have old times mindset..

They have female genetials and they can lactate after getting pregnant...
Jungkook,jin,Hoseok,jimin were those special males who can get pregnant their family was happy to have such lovely children..

Past

Jeon Yejoon in his early 20 was happy that he will marry his love of life but his parents doesn't give their approval for their marriage as his love was daughter of a prostitute and also she was poor, they want him to marry a rich girl like his dad business acquaintance daughter which is also good for their company and give popularity to their company as there were some crisis was going on in their company..

However even after their lots of reiterate he still didn't agree at last his parents had no other choice other than to blackmail their own son that they will expel him from their business and home but still he choses to stay with his love and leave his home, as soon as he step out from Jeon primises he went to marry his love in church and made her from Choi Hyejin to Jeon Hyejin as her mother was dead because of terminal disease just after two days of their marriage now they have no where to go,but the thought to take help from his best friend Minsoo cross Yejoon mind.

the next day he went to meet Minsoo with his wife and told him everything and Minsoo is that person who can do everything for his friends and Jeon Yejoon is his best friend so how can he leave him in his crucial time so he give him the offer that he can work under his company as his secretary if he don't have any problem and he can use one of his penthouse and who is Yejoon to decline that offer he immediately accept it and said a lot of thanks to Minsoo.

Yejoon and his wife even bow on their knees for his this much kind gesture who in this world think about others but Minsoo said that there was no need Yejoon was like a brother to him at that Yejoon eyes got fill with tears as Minsoo always comes as his life saviour as in high school Minsoo was his senior and when he was getting bullied Minsoo saved him after that time they become best buddies...

However as time passes Jeon Hyejin got pregnant with kook they were so happy to finally have a precious child of their own their sign of love the love for which they both fight and leave their everything just to be with each other and not long later in a few months they got blessed with a baby boy and they name him Jeon Jungkook and when the first time Yejoon held him he felt like an electric current just run through his whole body as the baby face resembles a lot to Hyejin but his eyes was like his mother doe deer eyes his snowy white skin his pink pouty lips the first word that comes from his mouth after seeing their baby was "beautiful" follow after "he is perfect our little Kookie".

After birth of kook they felt like now their family is complete like kook was the only remain piece of their Life Minsoo and his family also comes to congratulate them as Yejoon is like his own son to Kim Woo-Jin he was happy to become a grandpa again they spent their day happily,but a 2 yrs old baby was whining to hold the baby so after seeing his eyes fill with tears his mom made him sit on the sofa and put the baby koo on his lap carefully as soon as the Baby placed in his laps Tae tears fly away like they were never their his mother sigh at his dramatic son he always do that, however she sit beside him for safety as Tae little hands touch the baby soft dumplings cheeks he can't help but to move forward and kiss the baby cheeks with care after that his side fall on the baby button nose he softly Boop the nose and smiled his cute boxy smile after seeing the baby scrunching his nose cutely.