Chapter 2

Pic credit goes to its rightful owner

Power belongs to those,
Who take it.

• South Korea Seoul City •

Author pov:
As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the curtains, he stirred from his slumber. With a deep inhale, he welcomed the new day, his mind already buzzing with plans and ambitions..... Stretching his muscular frame, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, revealing a tattoo on his forearm that hinted at untold stories...

He made his way to the restroom, ready to prepare for the day ahead. After brushing his teeth meticulously, he stepped into the shower, the warm water cascading down his muscular body, lending a seductive aura to his morning ritual....

Emerging refreshed, he wrapped a towel loosely around his waist, showcasing his defined v-line. With swift movements, he dressed in a tailored suit from his closet and gathered his essentials wallet, keys, and phone. Adjusting his watch snugly on his left wrist, he descended the stairs directly to the dining room, knowing that's where everyone would gather...

 Adjusting his watch snugly on his left wrist, he descended the stairs directly to the dining room, knowing that's where everyone would gather

As he entered he saw his mother and Jin were serving the food and setting the table.. his father reading newspaper, grandpa and hyung were sitting waiting for the breakfast...

Tae: good morning everyone

He greeted everyone, and everyone greeted him back... As everything was set, Jin and Yoonah called everyone out, and they all sat down at the table to have their breakfast

At the head of the table, Grandpa Kim was sitting. On his right side sat his son Minsoo, followed by Minsoo's wife, then Namjoon next to him jin, and across from them on the left side of Grandpa sat Taehyung

Jin: Kim Hae-won come and eat your breakfast baby

Everyone turn towards the chair next to Jin just to saw Hae-won was busy playing with her plushie which her uncle brought for her it's very precious for her since her favourite uncle bought it for her... Jin try to take the toy away from Her only to made her whine...Jin give her mashed potatoes,boil eggs, some grapes and carrots...

Hae-won stared at Jin with her round eyes, melting Jin heart. He softly glared at her and placed a mouthful of food in her mouth, causing her to huff angrily and chew the food in his mouth with a glare. Despite her anger, she looked more cuter than angry, resembling a cute potato, which made everyone want to squish her. Some food came out from the corner of her mouth, but Jin was fast enough to wipe it off....

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the scent of pancakes and maple syrup,fluffy pancakes, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and a bowl of fresh fruits., creating a comforting atmosphere...namjoon with a warm smile asked her father..