Chapter 1

Pic credit goes to its rightful owners

He didn't fear the flames,
He became the fire.

• New York city •

Author pov:
Jungkook open his eyes... Struggling to adjust with the sunlight it's a warm morning he try to get up but lay down after feeling a small weight on his body he look down only to witness a toddler sleeping on him hugging him like a starfish... The corner of lips turn upward lightly and he smile subtle which also can be someone misconceptions, as they don't think that he ever smile..he again lay down comfortably on his bed nuzzling his nose on the chipmunk neck...

His phone beepeed.. he stretched his arm towards the table and grabbed the annoying gadget he open the phone and many messages pop out in the notification bar the message which caught his eyes.. was of his secretary recalling of his today meeting the Annual General Meeting...

(A/n: AGMs are held once a year to assess the trading of the organization over the year... All shareholders are invited to intend the GM, but they must be given 21 days' notice... The main purpose of such meetings is to discuss the affairs of the company and its branches,approve the accounts, and appoint directors...)

In order to get up from the bed he started blowing raspberries on Hyuk neck make him let out a series of giggles he peck upward from his chest and smile with his one upper tooth broken....

Hyuk: gowd Morning kookiee hyung

kook: good morning to you too Nemo now let's get up you have to get ready for school and I have to for company

Hyuk: huh! I am sleepy and who wants to go to school...schools are boring and I am also feeling pain in my stomach

Kook: no more excuses get up you lazy little Hulk

Hyuk sigh sadly and lazily get down from the bed and made his way out of the room while toddling in his cute feet...

Jungkook sigh and got up made his bed and went to take a shower after taking a hot water bath he dressed up and headed downstairs only to find his father was reading newspaper his mother was placing breakfast with the help of maids... He went to the dinning Hall directly, ignoring his dad completely....

 He went to the dinning Hall directly, ignoring his dad completely

Jungkook outfit

Kook: good morning mom

Mrs Jeon: oh! Good morning son come and have breakie

Kook sit down and wait for others to arrive Hyuk come with the speed of Rocket and immediately sat down with his homework copy on the table doing his homework... At the same time Mr Jeon also arrive, seeing him kook wish him morning...