About Protagonist

KIM TAEHYUNG

Kim taehyung Korea number 1 ceo an billionaire and world most handsome man which he didn't care about his looks which attract people towards him like magnet many try to impress him date him but he didn't approve anyone nobody was able to break the walls of his heart which he create long time ago.. he is tough,rude,harsh, egoistic, arrogant, intimadating, hot,a full course meal,charming,cold,heartless,reserved, calm, clever,fearless,he is also famous for his talent and genius mind,he is workaholic he doesn't care about anyone except his family members and close friends only they know about his caring,kind side... He don't show his emotions to anyone,he likes to keep thing's to himself he is mysterious he don't believe anyone easily he has many secrets one of them is that he is a mafia leader which is known by only few people's he is sadistic in his this side,his aura speak danger his aura reflects who he truly is a tiger,he is like a wild person with a calm mind who can do anything, he is calm like water.. but he is also like a wounded tiger which is a dangerous beast,he never lies low because of fear...
________________________________________

JEON JUNGKOOK

Jeon jungkook a ceo and an billionaire he is the epitome of beauty many want him but nobody gets a chance as his aura is so dark and dangerous he is cold, stubborn, possessive,rude,tough, self-important, attractive, if something catch his eyes he doesn't stop but to make it his he doesn't show caring towards anyone except his family only in his gesture and actions not in his words and face except his little baby brother,he don't have any friends well actually he thinks that everyone in this world is back bitters so it's good to be alone he never think of dating and marriage he thinks it's just a waste of time,he is workaholic, no one ever caught his eyes he is very talented, nobody can control him,don't believe anyone about what they think about him they are no one to him so they should mind their own business if someone try to mend with him,his tongue has no filters his words are enough to show them their place he is like fire like fire she burns brighter in the darkness and burn others who try to provoke the fire and burn themselves....
_________________________________________

This chapter is about the nature and behaviour of central characters it will help you to understand the character easily....

One more thing sweets... I am going
to update this story further after completing my first story....

💜💫
_________________________________________