You're fucking crazy.

IMPORTANT NOTE- I wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for reading. I am dyslexic so please if I mess up leave a nice note on where I messed up. This is my first time writing a book like this. 

I woke up, sliding out of bed careful not to wake him. God I was not in the mood to get hit. I walked into the kicten, got a glass of water, and climbed onto the counter. I chugged the water, and set it down in the sink next to me. "Hey babe" I almost jumped out of my fucking skin. "O-Oh hey! Good morning babe." I said with a shakey voice. "Good morning" He said with a smile, walking over to me and giving me a kiss. He's in a weird mood. "There's a party I want to go to tonight, your coming with me." He said. Oh. That's why. "Okay!" I said forcing a smile. "No skirts. No crop tops higher than the middle of your stomach." He said walking away. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. 

I checked the time, 3:50. I guess I should start getting ready. I walked over to the vanity and sat down. I lined my lips with black lip liner, with red matte lip stick. Then, I did a black smokey eye with red eyeliner. I looked in the mirror. My black and red hair straightened, as flat as paper, down to my ass. I put on my black ripped jeans, the rips going up to my thighs, and my red tank top with lace on it. He was already at the party so he couldn't say anything about the way I dressed today. I changed my septum ring to a black one, and my nostril piercings to the red chain that went across my nose. I also put on my black chain necklaces. I guess i'm ready. I grabbed my keys and got in my mustang. My mustang was black on the outside with red interior. 

I drove to the address that was sent to me and parked about 2 minutes away because there was no parking

I drove to the address that was sent to me and parked about 2 minutes away because there was no parking. I walked in and this girl with blue hair ran up to me. "Hello! I'm Kat! This is my friend Tara's party, I'm not sure where she went but, I'll show you to the drinks and we can talk!" She was very outgoing... We got our drinks, I got straight vodka, she gor Dr. Pepper with tequila. We walked into the backyard and sat down. "Hi, I'm Valentine, my names always hard to remember I guess, so you can call me Jade, or just shorten my name. I'm not even sure what my parents were thinking" I said. She started at me for a second. "Is Jade you middle name?" She asked. I nodded, "Yeah, some people call me Val or Jade, I don't really care what you call me" I said laughing a little. 

She smiled, "I like Valentine, it's beautiful." I blushed. "thank you" I said, taking a sip of my drink. "There's Tara! I'll bring her over!" She said jumping up. A few seconds later Kat and Tara sat down. "This is Valentine" She said. "I'm Tara." I could tell by just looking at her that she was drunk. I giggled, "Hi Tara" We all sat and chatted for a bit, I met a few others. Sam, Kat's boyfriend, and Jake, Tara's boyfriend. I also met Aaron he was really sweet. We were all laughing and joking around when I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw Matt. I sighed and got up "I'll be right back.." I walked over to him. The others could still see us but no one else could. 

"What the fuck." He spit. Fucking great. I looked over my shoulder, the others scowling like they could hear him. "What?" I asked. "First, what the FUCK are you wearing? Second, Why the fuck are you with guys? And are you fucking drinking!?" He yelled. "Shhh, there are other people around us. First you weren't home so I couldn't check with you on my outfit, second they came over there because they are the girls boyfriends. Third, yes, yes I am but, not enough to make me drubk I still have to drive you drunk ass home!" I spit back at him. "I'm done dealing with your shit! Between you hitting me and fucking screaming at me 24/7!" I was out of breath. We went back and fourth for a little bit. 

"Your a fucking dumb slut! And you know what! You are a fucking failure like you dad said! Your mother died because of you dumb ass! Your a crazy, useless, failure, slutty ass whore of a girlfriend!" He screamed in my face. "You're fucking crazy." I said, turning to walk away when I felt him grab me by my hair causing me to fall to the ground. He punched my in the cheek and kicked me in the ribs a few times. Someone grabbed him, I didn't see who but the others were helping me up. Tara on one side, Kat on the other and their boyfriends infront of me. I pushed them out of the way and pushed whoever was holding him away. I puched him straight in the nose. "Fuck you!" I said, walking away with Tara, Kat, Jake, and Sam. "Come on Valentine, we will clean you up." Kat said.

They took me to the bathroom and got out the first aid. Tara took care of my face while Kat had me take off my shirt to wrap my ribs. Jake and Sam stood outside the door making sure he didn't come back, I giggled to myself thinking about how funny it was that they were acting like body guards. Once they were done I put my shirt back on and we went to the front of the house. We all exchanged numbers and I went home. I packed all of my stuff immediately I called my sister over to help me cause she has a truck. we put everything in and left. I stayed with her for a week then I found a new apartment and sold the house. I moved in within two weeks.

1,110 words.