Chapter eleven

CHAPTER 11

"Knock Knock, got a complaint from a dude. Hats going on in-'' Major says walking in the already open door. Briony and Kaal just look up, speechless. The body is lying there rotting by the second. Everyone is too stunned to move, too stunned to speak.
Kaal, still upset and startled, holds the knife up and threatens him. "Don't move, I am not afraid to use this." he points to the stabbed body.
Major begins walking closer.
"I warned you, stop."
Major continues to slowly step forward. "Let me help." he says, trying to grab hold of Briony.
Kaal doesn't know what is happening and tries stabbing Major, but he is too quick and moves out of the way. Only problem is he was standing in front of Briony now. She had been in the pathway. Now bleeding from the right side of her chest, she gasps for air as she falls to the floor and blood begins to fill her mouth and spill out.
Kaal backs up, stands for a moment in shock. Then he realizes all that has happened, all that he has done. "I- I no I couldn't- no this isn't- no this can't" he starts out but can't finish. "I did this?"
Kaal can't believe or even begin to understand what he has done. All of this has become too much for him. With the knife in his hand, he takes it, presses hard, and quickly drags it across his neck.Killing himself.