1.(In laws)

A boy was sleeping peacefully. He was in deep sleep. Sun rays were coming through the window...making his face shine...But his sleep was disturbed by non other than his mother.

"Kookie son, wake up..." Mrs.Jeon said.

"Eomma just 5 minutes...." Kook whinned...

"It's already 8 son you have college get up fast. And your father is waiting for you.." Mrs.Jeon said...

"Okay okay I am up.." Kook said rubbing his eyes with his cute fist...

Mrs.Jeon went from there . And Kook done his morning routine...After getting ready he came downstairs and went towards the dinning area.

"Good morning Appa and Eomma ." Kook greeted..

They greeted back..

Mrs.Jeon served the breakfast...

"How is your study going, Son.." Mr.Jeon asked...

"It's going well Appa." Kook replied.

"Today come home early okay some guests are coming.." Mr.Jeon said...

Kook nodded...

After finishing his breakfast he went to his college.

"Who are coming, honey." Mrs.Jeon asked.

"Mr.Kim Namjoon and his husband  Kim Seokjin are coming to see Kook." Mr.Jeon said.

"What do you mean by to see Kook.?" Mrs.Jeon asked..

"Some days ago Mr.Kim came to my office with marriage proposal.." Mr.Jeon said...

"And you said yes..??" Mrs.Jeon asked shockingly..

Mr.Jeon nodded..

"Kook is just 19. He is just in college second year. What about his studies.."Mrs.Jeon said....

"It's was a good proposal for Jungkook. mr.kim's son is young and well settled. He will take care of our son." Mr.Jeon Saif.

"So why didn't you told Kook that the guests are coming to see him. You should have tell him. What if he say no." Mrs.Jeon asked..

"He have to do this marriage and this final, talk after he come back I don't want any drama infront of them." Mr.Jeon said and went from there.

Mrs.Jeon sighed..as she know she will not able to do anything.

Time skip.

Kook came back from college..

"Eomma I am back.." Kook said..

"Kook I have to talk to you about something..." Mrs.Jeon said giving him water.

Kook nodded...

"The guests which are coming today is soon to be your in laws..." Mrs.Jeon said..

"WHAT!? Mom what are you saying I am just 19 and this marriage..." Kook said shockingly...

"I know son but this is your dad decision I can't do anything." Mrs.Jeon said...

"Bu-" Kook wa going to say something but someone cut off..

"Jungkook no more discussion. Go and get ready they will be here in half and hour and behave infront of them." Mr.Jeon said coming inside the house...

"But Appa I don't want to marry now. Atleast let me complete my studies..." Kook said.

"You can continue your studies after marriage. " Mr.Jeon said..

Kook was going to say something but couldn't..

"Now go and get ready..." Mr.Jeon said...

There was no option left so he went towards his room and get ready...

After sometime Mrs.Jeon came to call him.

"Kook come down they are already here.." Mrs.Jeon said and went from there...

Kook took a deep breath and went down stairs...

He greeted them and sat on the opposite side facing them...

"You are so cute baby. What is your name..." Jin asked...

"Jeon Jungkook..." Kook replied..

"Such beautiful name.." Jin said..

Kook thanked him...

"I liked him for our Tae Joonie " Jin said.

"Mr.Kim your son didn't came...??" Mr.Jeon asked..

"No he didn't he had an important meeting that's why.." Namjoon replied...

They talked for some more time.

"We want this marriage asap." Namjoon said..

"As you say Mr.Kim, when do you want this marriage..." Mr.Jeon said...

Kook was totally ignored by his parents like they were  not talking about his marriage..

"Kook you don't have any problem with this marriage right..??" Jin asked making others also looked at Kook.

Kook once looked at his father then at Jin..

"No Mr.Kim I don't have any problem.." Kook said.

Jin hugged him..after that they take his previous seat.

"I want this marriage within this month.." Jin said...

Making Kook shock because half of the month is already finished. Maximum 12 to 13 days are left.