Robin Two: Robin Attack (Gently), Now In Theatres!

Slovakia is seen through the window in the distance, so the GANG decide where they shall go next!!

They arrive at Backstairs as they are discussing and Vigil the Serving King (Maid) 'borhiornio's them while serving pizza.

"Borngionionnio, mes amis! Who are these new people>"

Sasha (having a bad hair day), brings forth Hatsune Miku and the Nurse and the Two of the Four Horsemen to greet the Buckstars staff and Penance.

"Hello, I am Hatsune Miku!"

"I am Chriss-Tiana! And this is my fellow horseman, CLucifer. We are the Two of the Four Horsemen of the Police School of Jesus"

"I AM THE VET: VET-SAMA. BUT I AM NOT JUST A VET. HMM. THIS PLACE APPEARS TO HAVE A LOT OF BAKA NEKOS INSIDE OF IT. ALLOW ME. AAAAAAAAAAaAaAAaaaAaaaAaaAAAAaaaAAaaAaAaaAaAaAaaaaaooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaAAAAAAAAAAa-"

"Shut up! We need to go team." says Eja as she wrangles up the gang.

Golgenglue lets out a horrific cry of pain as she unglues Desk-kun from her wool and he flops to the ceramic tiles in a 'thud'. She exclaims, "Oh I Cannot Do This Any Longer! Desk-Kun, Why Are You So Heavy! How Fat Can One Be? How Do You Fit So Much Ramen Inside Of You?"

Desk-kun bristle from her insensitive remarks. "How rude! Hontoni rude! It's not watashi's fault I was born this way. It's because of situations like this that show the discrimination against desks like me. Normal desks, we can't control how watashi plural are. It's disheartening, offensive, tOXIC. I can't believe-'

"Don't worry, Desk-kun" shouts out a cutie ootie wil' Lee Arknights, "I can help you!"

Lee Arknights scrambles out of Sasha (who is having a bad hair day)'s pocket and toddles over to Desk-kun's massive-compared-to-LeeArknights-form desk legs. With his teeny weeny army warmies he strongly GRIPS Desk-kun's desk legs and is immediately crushed by Desk-kun's hulking desk figure and dies.

Will Smith appears and says "aw man, it's rewind time!"

Lee is uncrushed and instead collapses in fatigue. Sasha (having a bad hair day) slides him back into her pocket and Mother Pissinmymouth kills herself but is rewound by Will Smith so she picks up Desk-kun and hurls him into Leancloth.

"So gang", says Eja, "Where are we going next?"

David hmmm and hahs and thinks and stuff and then he remembers the perfect place: "SIBERIA!" he announces. "I just have a feeling that Jeremy Williams. MUST be there. This is a fact and must be correct."

Everybody claps because it makes perfect sense.

After another 24 days and (24( -1)x2)/2 hours, the gang arrive in Siberia. they shiver me timbers because its cold and they wrap up nice and warm! like a sock in an oven or cum jar.