Bee Man Is Just A Cheap Tactic To Make Weak Sasha Stronger

"Oh my kami-sama, my desk cavity is getting pretty heavy with ramen!" says Desk-kun heavily. "Watashi thinks its time for a snack break!"

"Yes," says Sasha, "I am sooooo hungry!"

The gang plus Hatsune Miku and the Two of the Four Horsemen and the Nurse minus Mother Pwheredidyougo,cottoneyejoe and Jacqueline Houston.

Eja gasps and does a hooky dorky. "Oh no! where is Mother Popcorn and Jacqueline Houston?!?!?"

Everybody else gasps and run around in a panic. They Bee Manline towards the Purrrrgatory and see a waka-waka just dancing' mole kidnapping Jacqueline Houston from the impenetrable cage with a giant paper bag. It digs through the ground with his lunch bag which has his name on it: 'Margarita pizzeria' .

"RUN! AFTER HIM!'

they skiddlydo towards the molehill but it asks for the password!

"LET ME IN!" screams David.

"what's the password?"

"FUCK YOU!" says Eja.

"No! What's the password?"

"password?"

'No!"

"Password?"

"No!"

"password."

"No!"

"Password"

"No!"

"Wordpass?"

"On!"

"SkiddaddleSentence?"

"No!"

"Skidoodle"

"No!"

"LET ME IN"

"No!"

"Desk-kun is fabulous!"

"No!"

"hOW DARE YOU!"

"No!"

"ssdah-skde-5g-340-sdk-122-csdv-5-f2"

"No!"

"Aw man!"

"No!"

"Aw man? WILL SMITH?!" says Sasha (who is having a buzzing hair day).

"Aw that's hot. Don't you think its rewind time?"

"WILL SMITH. USE REWIND TIME!"

"I don't take answers from you lady."

Eja turns to Sasha. "Who the fuck are you talking to?"

Sasha 'exclamation points' and starts flossing to distract them and starts singing elevator music. "Hold still girly!" then she skiddaddle skidoodles out of there.