★ Hope

A happy Ella with tears sliding down her cheeks runs as fast as she can. She wipes her tears off her cheek as she runs. A beaming, happy smile on her face.

The raven follows her closely... keeping a little distance.

She finally reaches her porch. The people still there.

“ LEAF!,” she said panting heavily. “ Oh,lord!,” she groans as she keeps panting.

“ Is she saying leave?,” a woman said.

“ No...Leaf,” Bella said as she runs lazily to them.

“ What do you mean by leaf?,” A man asked.

“ There's a corn that's growing.... it's growing,” Bella said happily.

The man folds his lips in disappointment....and he heaves a sigh.

“ If this is an attempt to try and cheer us up,then, it's not working,” The man said. “ And that Is a very cruel joke,” the man added as he sits.

“ Believe me,I would never joke about such a thing,” Bella reassured. “ I was in the corn fields,I was crying,there was glowing...and a leaf sprouted,” she explains with a smile.

“ So... you're saying...that a corn is actually growing?”

“ Yessss!” Bella said as she throws her arms up in the air in excitement.

“ But we're out of water,” the man pointed out.

Just then...the clouds darken and thunder rumbles.

They look up at the sudden thunder sound. And just like that...it was a downpour of rain.

“ Now we have water,” Bella said with a smile.

“ Everyone get inside...” the man said calmly as he ushers everyone in.

Meanwhile,Bella just stands out there... happy and excited. She twirls in the rain, clearly enjoying the cold tingles of the rain drops on her skin.

She looks and mutters: “ thank you!,” she said.

✝️✝️✝️✝️

“ So,we agree that we'll pay the power company and...how are we going to get food?,” Bob asks.

“ It's simple... we'll move pass the gate,” Greg said with a smirk.

“ Whoa... it's been so long since we did that,” Bob said with a sigh.

Greg chuckles lightly..

“ I now know that things will definitely be better,” Greg said as he pats Bob on the shoulder.

“ I can't believe it's raining,” Bob says.“ When the clouds darkened I was certain rain lava,” Bob shares his thought.

“ You're a weird man,” Greg said with a smile.

Bob chuckles...

“ So,now that things are looking up...do you think you're ready to have a family?,” Bob asks.

Greg becomes flustered at the question. And nervous too.

He avoids looking a Bob. He starts playing with his fingers.

“ I mean,of course I want to be a dead-

“ - so, that's a yes then?”

“ it's just that...Bella and I haven't really shared a night ever since we got married...well except a few days back ”

“ Few days?,” Bob said with a teasing smile.

“ We're a married couple it's what we do, don't judge me!,” Greg defended himself nervously.

“ So...did she enjoy it?,” Bob asks with a mischievous- teasing look.

“ Dude!,” Greg gave a cold stare.

“ Okay, I'm sorry ” Bob apologizes...“ jezz,” he mutters.

.....

“ So...are you going to settle down once this is all over?,” Greg asks.

Bob clicks his tongue in uncertainty.

“ I mean...I don't know... sometimes,I feel like... I'm nobody's type,” Bob opens up.

“ That's not true... I'm sure there are plenty of women looking for smart guy with a little pot belly and wears square glasses and also likes wearing Cargo pants,” Greg encourages.

Bob chuckles.

“ Maybe I will, maybe I won't,” Bob said. “ All I know is that when I find the perfect woman I ain't going to hesitate,” Bob says.

Greg laughs.

“ And when I mean I ain't goin' hesitate,I mean,the moment we have our first date,and I like you...oooh,we getting married that same day!,” Bob says.

“ You're a really desperate individual,” Greg said with a smile.

“ It's not desperation if you're trying to continue your bloodline,” Bod defend's himself.

Greg chuckles and then licks his lips.

“ In the spirit of this fine conversation we're having...I really just want to say thanks man,” Greg said. “ Thank you for standing by me through thick and thin..most people would have tried running away,or even commiting suicide...but you stayed!,”he adds.

“ Well,first,I didn't just become your best friend and P.A for no reason.....and secondly,I couldn't leave because our transport system was down...” Greg snorts a laugh.“ And also if I had left,Bella would have tracked me down and probably ended me,” Bob said.

“ Thanks,” Greg said after a moment of silence.

Bob just smiles.

✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

A/N:

Howdy there Wattpadians...
Hope you're enjoying the book so far...

I am so happy that I've finally reached chapter ten.

And from here on...things are going to get just a little bit intense.😳

Please vote, comment and share,
Help me really get this book out there...

Until next time...and don't forget...

Jesus loves ya❤️💕

Q: What do you feel people mostly misunderstand Christianity for?

A: