★ Everything's Coming Up Malaware!

✝️✝️✝️✝️:

Greg and and Bob- still on the stair...they start balancing accounts.

“ With thirty- three million dollars we could pay off the town of Boutani,” Bob points out.

“ No,” Greg said with his hand on his waist,and one finger of his other hand on his lips.“ We pay  Gurkan city first. They're one of the cities with strong armies that can easily come attack us,” Greg says. “ The only reason they've been holding back is because of the relationship between my father and the chief,” he adds.

“ So,we pay them first?”

“ Most definitely,” Greg answers.

“ How much do we owe them?,” Bob asks.

“ About thirty million,” Greg answers.

“ Okay,but what do we do with the remaining three million?,” Bob asks.

“ We use it for food,and try to clear up the electricity bill.... It's time to raise this city back up!,” Greg said with determination.

✝️✝️✝️✝️

Meanwhile, Bella's in the corn fields. She looks over the dryness of the land- under the dark clouds,her moving as the air blows.

She walks a bit forward and kneels on the ground - Infront of a small heap of loamy soil.

Nobody knows this but,Every day,Bella comes to the corn fields after making sure no one's there. She planted a seed and she's been watering it for years... hoping for even a single leaf.

She sighs. “ I'm sorry plant,” Bella apologizes to the heap of soil. “ I have no water for you today,” she says sadly. “ I hope your hanging in there... everything will be okay...and soon enough... you'll be a towering corn...plant?[ She chuckles.] “ You'll produce bulky,sweet and nourishing corns for everyone to enjoy...”....she looks up to the heavens.

“ I know that God will not let us to be in suffering forever. Like in the days of Noah, he'll remember us. And besides, he's promised us through his word alot of blessings. And I know he's going to keep to his word,” Bella said with a smile... encouraging herself...and the plant.

Even though she's trying to be strong...her inner vulnerabilities show up... making her cry...

Her head is low as she let's out her tears. Her tear drops on the heap of soil.

She sniffs as she wipes her tears away.

“ I'm sorry you had to see my cry,” Bella said... holding back some tears.

She breaks down again. Her head bowed low to the soil.

Her crying stops as sand slides on her head. She looks up... only to see a golden - glowing leaf... sprouting up.

She blinks in surprise. The light emitting from the sprouting leaf calms her. She reaches out to the plant. She chuckles lightly as she touches it...then she smiles..

Suddenly,the ravens on the trees fly away from the tree distorted.

She looks back the leaf as the glow starts dying down. Once the glow dies down,she touches the leaf again. This time it's wet...very wet.

“ It's growing... it's growing!... It's GROWING!...She yelled in happiness.“ Oh,thank you God!,” she appreciated before running back home.

“ She's ruining things!” A raven with purple eyes said in frustration as he follows after her.

✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

A/N:

Hi, guys 👋 wattpadians...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter...
Please vote, comment and share!...

I'm also trying to come up or plan a schedule for this book...

I really want to complete this book before the next month...

And I'm a bit lazy to write..
And also,for now,not many people are reading this story right now.

As too many who are reading...
Please share, let's get the book out there...

Thank you,
And Don't forget..
Jesus loves you ❤️...
Till next time 👋✝️💕❤️