★ Greg in The Corn Fields!

After the little uncomfortable exchange between Greg and Bob...Greg now watches their once glorious corn fields form the malawarian hills.

The sharp,hot breeze moves his travel cape like he's some kind of Superhero. And you'd think that with all the heat they'd wear something more open,but,no..these people wear travel capes.

I'm just the narrator,I can't judge them....for now!

After a long look at the dry farm,Greg decides to go down the hill to the fields.

He walks in the midst of the dry corn leaves. Back when Malaware was still Malaware..they had spectacular farmers.

These people could literally grow a plant from glass... that's how good they were... untill...their unforeseen misfortune.

He gulps down as he looks around the field. The colorful birds he used to see are now replaced by deadly looking ravens.

“ Did someone curse me?,” Greg asks himself. “ What really went wrong here? Cuz I can't really comprehend all this. One minute I'm swimming in prosperity,the next I'm.... sharing the last water with a rat...lucky me[ he said with sarcasm.]

Normally,if this was a movie he'd start singing,but since it's not,and since I can't really write music he's not singing right now. Instead he's just.... brooding.

He looks up to the sky. The clouds are dark and it covers the sun. Yet, it's extremely hot.

“ I can't even see the damn sun,” Greg said looking up. “ What would I give to hear the sound of children laughing, running and playing in this fields again?,what would I give to see my people happy like they use to be?,what would I give to eat corn again?....why is everything so messed up!?,” Greg asks himself as he falls on his knees.

The ravens on the trees with multicolored eyes start chirping to themselves.

“ He's broken...now is the time!,” A bird cawed to another.

“ Not yet... let's allow him to get even more broken. The more broken and messed up he feels,the easier it will be to recruit him. And plus... he's annoying,nosy wife still has that barrier around him...so,we have to be extra careful!,” The raven with purple eyes cawed

“ We've been waiting and waiting for so long now... let's just do it!..I mean he's right there!,” Another raven with blood red eyes cawed.

“ Has the dark one thought you nothing....patience is key my dear!,” The raven with purple said menacingly.

✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

A/N:

Hi, 👋 people of Wattpad and beyond.

I actually have nothing to say...at all..

But...I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And please,Vote, comment,share and recommend this book to others...wait..
Isn't that the same thing as sharing?🤔

Anyways please do all of them!...
And last but not least....

God loves/bless y'all 💞.

Q: Do you feel like you're from Texas whenever you say Y'all?

A: