★ Alvarez!

“ please manage this,” Bella says with a warm smile as she hands a bowl with a very small quantity of rice.

The old lady she hands it too nods in appreciation.

Meanwhile,Bob and Greg are together - taking a report of the houses that got burnt,the injured and dead people.

“ Majority of the houses were destroyed. The people are homeless,” Bob said - looking up from his clipboard.

“ Is there any city,town or village you know can lend us some money?,” Greg asks - his hands on his waist- waiting for a positive answer.

“ Our reputation isn't a good one,Greg,” Bob answers with a calm tone.“ No one, absolutely no one will lend us even the smallest of things!,” he added.

“ There's gotta be a way around this,” said Greg.

“ The only way we can survive-,” Bob's head falls down in sadness. Knowing fully well what he's about to suggest could anger Greg.“ - is if we become slaves of Ghantis City.”

“ Absolutely not!,” Greg yelled...his voice firm and deep.

“ Whether you like it or not... it's the only way,” Bob said with teary eyes.“ And besides,it was going to happen anyway,” Bob said with a low morale...“ I'm going to go know...see you later!”

Greg sighs upon seeing Bob's countenance. He's clearly lost all hope. All he yearns and expects now is for the bitter fate that awaits him.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Greg arrives home. The people whom their house got burnt,lie on the floor, outside Greg's house. Some cover themselves with blankets provided by Ella... others simply sleep in piles to keep each other warm. 

Greg nervously walks past them. Sadness and a feeling of grief bubbling inside of him.

He twist's the door knob open. He's a bit shocked as he see's Bella.

She's sitting in a wooden chair behind a desk - obviously lost in thoughts. Greg can't quite decipher how she's feeling, because,she looks angry,and she looks sad.

He slowly approaches her.. but as he almost reaches her,he pauses and diverts his direction to the room.

"It's best if I let her be”: he thought.

“ You know we're being punished right!?,” Bella spoke as he heads for the room.

He pauses on his way- his back facing her.. her's facing his.

“ Today's event confirmed what I've been suspecting... we're being punished,” Ella said,the tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

“ What are you talking about?,” Greg asks softly as he looks over his shoulder.

“ I'm thinking about what you and the rest of the people did in 1985... especially the thing with Anthony.

Anger fuels up in Greg at the mention of that name. But, because of the situation,and the love he has for his wife...he control's himself and stays calm.

“ I thought I said that name shouldn't be mentioned again,” Greg said- his tone a bit cold.

Bella stands up from the chair and turns to him- his back still facing her.