Chapter Forty-Two

A/N - look who's back‼️‼️

TW: themes of self harm and scenes some may find upsetting

~~~

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Aniyah
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Will you hold fucking still?", I covered my mouth to hide my snort, watching as Elijah frowned deeply yet stopped moving, "it's like you want me to cut you".

"You've never cut us", the twenty year old scoffed, his head being tilted to the side in a much harsher manner than I assumed Milo used on his actual clients, "why so fucking rough?".

"I've never cut anyone", my brother in law scoffed, correcting Eli, "somehow you three are my hardest clients".

"Three?", Marco scoffed, a frown settling on his face as he sat beside me in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, "you're comparing me to them?".

"Them? Why am I being compared to him?", Zeke tipped his chin towards Eli and I chuckled, all four of them were crazy.

"You're literally identical", Milo rolled his eyes, "you forget that?".

"And what happened to preaching that we're our own people?", Zeke tilted his head, adjusting the towel around his neck. He'd already had his hair cut and washed it, but had returned to watch Eli and Marco in the chair afterwards.

"You are your own people", Marco nodded, cracking his neck and knuckles, "I can't say I can picture Elijah holding a book any time soon".

"Calling me stupid?", said brother scrunched up his face, then sneezed, "there's hair everywhere".

"That's what happens when you leave it this long", Emiliano muttered, "I'm surprised you could see".

"My personal barber has been busy", he scoffed, "are you nearly done? I'm meant to be meeting Ren".

"Perfection takes time, little brother", Milo replied, "I'm sure your boyfriend can wait".

"I'm sure your boyfriend can wait", Eli mocked him in a higher pitched tone, drawing a chuckle out of me; I quickly covered my mouth when Emiliano glared at me. Leaning into my husband's side I exhaled slowly, feeling more content yet exhausted than ever; who knew doing nothing could be so tiring?

"Three avocados", Marco murmured, wrapping an arm around me and caging me against him, "you're currently carrying three avocados in your stomach". He did this every week, told me the size of our children in comparison to random objects, I just couldn't believe how quickly they were growing in there.

"What are you lovebirds talking about?", Eli wiggled his eyebrows as he rose to his feet, hair going all over the floor, "it feels shorter".

"Maybe because you just had a haircut?", Zeke deadpanned, rolling his eyes in impatience.

"I mean shorter than usual", he scoffed, running his fingers through his jet black hair, "did you cut off more?".

"I cut the same amount I do every time", Milo slapped his brother on the head, "move, it's Marcy's turn".

"And for record-", I smiled when Marco kissed my cheek before standing, "he was telling me that the triplets are the size of three avocados".