Chapter Thirty

A/N - we're 30 chapters in pinch me-

This chapter >>>

~~~

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Aniyah
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧        .·:·.*═══

"You're a dirty fucking cheat", I chuckled at Eli the second he ended up back in the jail section of the Monopoly board for the third time this game, he wasn't that lucky today that was for sure.

"I'm a cheat because I keep rolling good numbers?", Zeke said dryly, rolling his eyes as he grabbed the dice, "sounds about right".

"I don't know what you're doing, but whatever it is..stop", Eli muttered, glaring at his twin, "and you're quiet as fuck, what are you planning?".

Emiliano smirked, lifting a shoulder and smoothing a hand over his head. He still had the smiley face dyed onto it, and according to his brothers it was only a matter of days before he decided he wanted to change his hairstyle again now.

"Absolutely nothing baby brother", he grinned, ruffling Eli's hair before being elbowed in the side, "ow".

"And you guys wonder why we've been playing this for so long", I muttered, not even knowing how long it had been since we'd initially sat down in the living room, "barely any properties have been bought".

"We're taking our sweet time Niyah", Eli flashed me a grin as Zeke rolled the dice, "this game involves precision, no room for mistakes".

"It's Monopoly, we're not decoding something", Milo rolled his eyes, peering behind us into the kitchen area, "Marcy". We all turned our attention over there then, Marco was standing in the kitchen in an all-black suit, tie a little looser and sleeves rolled up as he approached the sink to wash his hands.

"Don't call me that", he narrowed his eyes, "how many hours has that been going on?".

"Lost count", Eli snorted, "you joining us?". I watched him stiffen, unaware if the others had noticed it too, before he loosened up again and dried his hands with a small shake of his head.

"I'll only double your time", he declined, "I appreciate the offer".

"You know we don't give a shit about how long you take", Milo scrunched up his face, "we're all patient- well, maybe not Eli".

"Prick", he scowled, "you're sure?".

"Positive", Marco confirmed, his gaze lingering on me a little longer before he slipped out of the room, his footsteps fading further and further away.

"I'll be back", I announced, watching a smirk tug at Zeke's lips.

"No you won't", he claimed, turning to Eli, "take her counters off the board".

"You little shit", I chuckled, not denying it as I clambered from the sofa and exited the room, deciding to try my husband's office first and foremost, "Marco?".

"In here", he called out, I slipped inside and closed the door behind me, "everything okay?".

"Was about to ask you the same thing", I said sheepishly, looking him up and down slowly.