Chapter 23

Neil : Laksh Maheswari..... Swara's Husband...... What is the connection between him and your family happiness......

Ragini: Sorry Neil you are wrong...... First time the maheswari family came to badi not for your best friend swara but for me......

Neil: What ....Ragini don't lie about this okay ..... I want truth....

Anjali: Stop it Neil ....Ragini beti you tell ...what happened.....How he become the reason of your family distruction....

Ragini: I already told you all,  from my small age my dadi started to train me to become a good daughter in law...she only have one dream that to fix my marriage in rich family ....so before my graduation she started to look a groom for me ...... That time maheshwari family saw me when I went to temple with my family and they liked me first time they saw me in the temple .....Maheswari family is the one of rich family in our area and also they are really traditional people .... They don't like there daughter in law goes to job.... They believed that daughter in law's job is to work in the kitchen... After learning about me and my dadi's strict upbringings they are really interested to make me their daughter in law......they liked me for their family's younger son Laksh Maheshwari....

Neil: What maheswaris came for asking your hand for marriage....... Then how swara and laksh marriage fixed......

Now Neil  heart is beating fast ..... because he is getting strong feelings that he is going to regret everything that he said to ragini .....

Ragini: Yes, I am coming to them....... At first I heard about my marriage proposal from maheswaris I became sacred and goes to swara's house and discussed this with her...... She tried to convince me not to do marriage now because we have 2 months more for the graduation...but I didn't heard anything she told me ..... Then I saw my one of the cousin she is living happily with her husband so I thought that if I married then I will also get freedom in my life and my husband will also give the love I lacking in my life ..... So I agreed for the marriage.....but I am really got scared after hearing about marriage ..... because like other girls I am also scared by thinking that how my life after my marriage... will my in laws love me like their daughter.......So after 1 week whole maheshwari family with laksh came to see me .......I don't know what happened to me at first sight of him I fell in love with him....

After hearing this Neil get pang in his heart .....he don't know why he is getting angry after hearing the name laksh maheshwari from her...... More hurt he got after knowing her dream about her husband.... he is never liked the person who she dreamed off.... Now he is regretting what all things he said to her.....but major question is then why swara said laksh is her fiance and ragini want to snatch her love from her.....he is in delimma ....he don't know whome to believe ........

Ragini continued

After getting permission from mine and his parents he came to talk with me ....first mistake I did is I called him laksh ji ...... Do you know that time I don't know that he don't like a traditional girl like me ......he likes modern girl who take stand for herself..... The truth is laksh belong to traditional family but he is not traditional he is prankster and party going boy.....after seeing me he got the first impression is I am a good for nothing traditional girl who will be a black mark to his image.....but this prankster and modern boy didn't have courage to tell his parents that he don't like me ...... I started to see dream of living with him..... because I already fall in love with him.....my family also happy about this..... swara also met laksh in college and they had a small nok joke between them...after that only she got to know that laksh is my would be husband so she anonymously called my papa and told him about his character and she also told me about his character but after hearing laksh is not a traditional person and he is fun loving person my love for him increased..... The Image laksh created infront of his family is different and what he behave outside is different so they don't know about exact character of laksh so swara tried to show his character to his family he become angry and one day he kidnapped her and he left her at that place itself but that time some goons tried to misbehave with her but laksh helped her ....After that both become friends and I also got happy because my life's two special persons become friends now I don't want to choose between two......But laksh never tried to talk with me .....we only got small interaction between us ....and he never behaved rudely with me .....so I always thought that he is also not comfortable to talk with girls like me with boys ..
Like this days passed and after 2 week our family conducted our engagement......