Chapter 19

In Khurana House

Mrng ragini got up early and did her evey work.... but today she is not doing any wife duty.....today she didn't place his dress or accessories.... She packed his food just for showing his parents that  there is no problem between them..... she packed his food and placed it near his bag so that if he need he can take food....this much day she is only wearing saree but today she is not feeling good to wear saree to office.....so she asked Anjali....

Ragini: Mom can I wear something else for office... I am feeling little bit uncomfortable in saree....

Anjali: Beta you are independent to choose your outfit..... I have already arranged your wardrobe....you can choose any dress from them ... Modern, professional or anything....in home also I won't compell you to wear saree..you can wear what make you comfortable.....beta here we want a daughter not a daughter in law who is uncomfortable by so many stupid laws............and no need to wear heavy jewellery's..... what make you comfortable you can wear that okay.....I just want your happy face......

Ragini : Thank you mom.....I love you ......

And she kissed her cheeks......Anjali in every aspect become ragini's mother...she is getting pure love from Anjali.....her dadi also loved her as a mother but she never get freedom to decide anything or she didn't get freedom to talk with her friendly......She always have a fear when she talk with her dadi ....but here with Anjali she can ask anything freely....the comfortable level with her is high.........

In room

Here Neil wakes up from the sleep and he feels different today because till yesterday when he wakes up he will get his morning coffee in his bed side and but today it is missing.....he checked the time to confirm if he wakes up early....but for his disappointment he is late today.......So to confirm he checked his dressing table she didn't arranged his accessories.....he felt strange because everyday she arrange everything for him and she also bring coffee for him .... but today she didn't do anything.......First he become sad but after that he shrugged this and goes to freshen up....after sometime Ragini came back to the room and at same time Neil also comes outside ...... Ragini didn't look at him and started to do the preparation for joining office.....

Neil(mind) : Why she is ignoring me....... Other days also she ignores me but she never tried to ignore my presence but today she is not considering my presence in this room.....what happened with her..... Today even she forget to bring coffee....she didn't arranged my dress or accessories .......... what to do...... ask her or not ..... Okay Neil ask her..... May be she forgot to bring because of the nervousness..... because she is joining your office.....may be due to nervousness she is behaving like this ........

After his mind talk he looked at ragini's direction but he didn't see her there.....after that he went to change his dress...After coming to room he got shocked to see ragini their because she is looking like totally changed person.....because she is wearing jeans and top .....He in his wildest dream he never thought that she will wear these type of dress ..... But he can see she is nervous after wearing this dress......but if anybody seeing her in this dress they will surely fall for her because she is looking that much cute and also modern....

but if anybody seeing her in this dress they will surely fall for her because she is looking that much cute and also modern