Chapter 21

Ragini is really upset after knowing about his girlfriend... She really want to ask this to Neil's parents but she can't ask them.....So today she is really quite she didn't show any interest in any game they Played..... This type of behaviour really bothered anjali and adhitya but they knew about their daughter she is capable to handle her all problems..... whenever she become sad due to any project she become like this but she is coming out from that fastly so they didn't gave another thought they thought that she is stressed because of project .......

In samar house

Samar: I want full details of Ragini Gadodia, Not only ragini I want information about Swara, laksh and sanskar.........

Detective: Yes sir I will give you the complete information of them as soon as possible......

Samar: Don't be late ...

Detective: yes sir.....we will give the information as soon as possible.....

With Neil and Shethal

They are sitting in their favourite spot the cafe near Neil's office ... Shethal gave an suprise visit to Neil and after seeing her, he become happy and both  went outside the office to cafe.......

Neil: Now did you get time to come here....  What happened after our that day interaction you didn't attend my calls or reply my message......

Shethal: Neil I had so many things to sort out and pending work also there so I am busy with that....I know you will give tantrums if I call you that's why I came here directly.....how is your life going....

Neil: What life ... everything is completely messed up ..... Now I am not getting time from my own parents ....they are pampering ragini....( After hearing this shethal is little bit uncomfortable because this much years she went to his house but his parents never got this much attached with her but with ragini ...she can't believe)......Do you know they are going outing every weekend.... Now I feel like I am son in law of that family and she is the daughter.......

Shethal: What about your current status with her... did you accept her as your wife.....

Neil: No .....I won't accept her as my wife because she is not worth of it ....she is a lier ....I can't stand the people who lies to me.... If she is innocent then why she never gave explanation of her wrong doings....do you know even samar is found of her...he also telling me that she is innocent blaa..blaa....blaa......I don't know why they all are behaving like this.....

Shethal: may be they saw something good in her.... May be you are wrong in judging her..... May be the proof you have against her is not real....I don't know ...you have to find out about this.....

Neil: Now I am not going to find anything.... You know I can't accept her as my wife ....then how can I live with her..... I really want divorce....do you know I already prepared divorce papers... I just want to give her that paper and I need her signature.... For mutual divorce complications is less .....

Shethal: But why you didn't get her signature if you truly want to divorce her.....

Neil: I am really scared how she is going to react to my this demand ....she is already found off my parents so I am scared she is willing to give me divorce..... I don't know.... I don't want to make things complicated... I want a mutual divorce and she should understand my pov .....

Shethal just hold his hands and told him

Shethal: don't take rash decision think calmly and take decision... If you really want divorce talk with her ..... Not in angry mood just relax yourself and tell her what is your pov.... If she is really good then she will give you divorce......