Chapter 11

In Maheshwari palace

Guests are started to arrive at the venue and they decorated both the marriage altar beautifully.... Everyone is really surprised to know about Neil and Ragini's marriages...... Khurana's also started to invite their important relatives for the marriage.... They also arranged lehenga and sherwani for ragini and Neil ........

 They also arranged lehenga and sherwani for ragini and Neil

Anjali and Aditya know their son is not happy with the marriage

Anjali and Aditya know their son is not happy with the marriage...they know he is loving shethal but they can't do anything.... Now this is the reputation of a girl..... They can't leave the girl in street and make her son life with colours .... Knowingly or unknowingly he did a mistake and they always taught him that accept the mistake and move forward after correcting his mistakes... they never taught him to run away from problems... So now also they are hoping he will understand ragini and move on with her... They know it is not possible in single day .... Both need time to overcome everything.....As Neil parents they will support both to tackle everything perfectly.....

Here in bride room everyone is helping the bride for her biggest day..... But our bride is not happy... She don't want to enter into loveless marriage...Till yesterday she thought that she can marry laksh and live with him..... and her love is enough to make her marriage work but after the talk with sanskar she understood that without  love from the partner no one can make their marriage beautiful.... Now she is confirmed she also going to live the life ,her mother lived..... From the eyes of her groom she understood that he is not happy with this marriage.... Most important thing is she understand that ,if she continued with her plan to broke the marriage between swara and laksh .... and made laksh her groom then he might also feel like this ....she thanked all gods that she cancelled that plan yesterday itself .... But now she is getting the punishment of what she did with her sister swara.. So she is accepting her faith..... And most heartbreaking moment in her life is her marriage also occuring same day ,same time as of  swara and Laksh... how can she escape from all her feelings......... She is praying to her mother to help her.......

Shomi and dadi came and looked at ragini and both put kaala teeka on the back of her ear and said ...