Chapter 10

In Abandoned Factory

Laksh: Omi where are you man..... Omi..... Omi....
Laksh (Mind): where is this Omi ... Only 2 hours left for my marriage with Swara....now only he got time to come here...god help me......Why this swara still didn't send me the video of sanskar and ragini's confession.....Oh god how many work I have to complete now... This Omi and swara both are of no use...I need to do everything.....

After thinking this he started to move out from there but suddenly some goons grab him and took him inside the factory....

Laksh : Who are you..... What you want ..... Leave me .... I said leave me....

The goons  beat laksh because he tried to attack them ....after that they took him inside and bind him in the chair.......then goons left from there....

Omi: Laksh Bhai are you okay.....

Laksh: you are here ..... Who are they.... Why they are kidnapped me here.... Omi tell me...

Omi: Bhai I don't know Bhai .....today after coming from your home they kidnapped me from there and also blackmailed me to call you here.... Without any way I called you here....

Laksh: You bloody.......how can you do this to me....

Omi: Bhai if I didn't call you then they will kill me please understand....

Laksh: What they want ....why they are doing this...

Suddenly they heard one sound ....I will tell you why they kidnapped you....

Laksh looked towards the sound and there a person is standing there with mask....

Masked Person:  You are here because you tried to ruin one girls life... Do you want more reason...

Laksh: who are you.... Which girl life I ruined.....

MP: You don't know....great.... But I know everything....Do you know ragini.... You tried to ruin her life ..... What do you think of you ......after ruining her life you can live great life then laksh you can't.... You have to know the consequences of playing with a girl life .....

Laksh: who are you... What is your relationship with ragini....... Just leave me.... I will give complaint against you.....she also played with me and my fiancee swara...... So we both are equal.....

After hearing laksh the mask person got angry and He comes forward and beat laksh till his face bleeded with fresh blood ...

MP: How can you say that now both are equal .... She never stooped  low like you.... She never played with the girls self-respect..... One more thing tell me who started this and who is the first person cheated her ...... You cheated her by making relationship with her sister..... So you only started this ..... So never tell she and you are equal..... She just tried to break the marriage and you tried to break her self respect...... She just want to take back her lover from her sister but what you did you made her to not show her face infront of society....then you are telling you both are equal.... One min you have one sister right what her name ..... Uttara ... If anybody want to take revenge from your family and if they do same thing with your sister is it okay

Suddenly laksh clenched his fist and said . ..

Laksh: Don't tell her name from your filthy mouth. ... What do you think you can tell anything and do anything.... Her Bhai will be stand infront of her if Anyone try to do anything with her ......if you think any bad for her I will kill you....

MP: wow you are awesome brother.... Just thinking about this your blood is boiling ... So you are telling no one can do this with your sister but you can do anything with ragini ......she is also someone's sister ...she is like my sister so do you think I will leave you what all things you did with her...... Then laksh you are wrong I won't leave you for this mistake.....just because she don't have a strong supporting piller like family don't think that she doesn't have any one .... I will be always there for her..... She is my sister......