Announcing their passing

AJ.Castillo Instagram and Twitter

15 August 2016

Liked by 943,850,483 others

@AJ.Castillo:

It is with immense sorrow and a heavy heart that I share the heart breaking news of the passing of my beloved baby siblings, Christopher and Charlotte, at the tender age of seven. Their sudden departure has left our family shattered and enveloped in grief, as we struggle to come to terms with this profound loss.

Christopher and Charlotte were not just my siblings; they were my precious younger siblings, the youngest members of our family. Their laughter, innocence, and boundless energy brought joy and light into our lives, making every moment with them a cherished memory.

Their passing has left a void that can never be filled, and our hearts ache with the pain of their absence. We take solace in the knowledge that they are now at peace, free from pain and suffering, and forever etched in our memories as the bright, beautiful souls they were.

During this time of unimaginable grief, I am immensely grateful for the outpouring of love and support from my teammates, friends, and fans. Your kindness and compassion have been a source of strength during this dark and difficult period.

As my family and I navigate this devastating loss, we ask for privacy and understanding as we grieve the loss of our beloved Christopher and Charlotte. They may be gone from our sight, but they will never be forgotten, living on in our hearts forever.

To my dear Christopher and Charlotte, may you rest in peace, knowing that you were deeply loved and cherished, and that you will always hold a special place in our hearts. I find solace in knowing that you entered and left this world together, never having to live without your other half.

Sincerely, Alexandra Castillo

Comments for this post have been turned off