Late night adventures

My American
Hey Le
u up?

My English Girl
Oh my god are you really sending me a u up text
No im sleeping

My American
Ha ha so funny
I just wanted to ask if u wanted to meet  me

My English girl
Its late Lex

My American
Yh I know
you don't have to its kl
was just wondering

My English girl
I never said no
Where u want to meet and when

My American
Ummm meet in the lobby in 10?
I need to figure out how to get out of the room without waking Alex

Leah's heart raced as she read Lexi's messages. She glanced at the clock beside her bed; it was well past midnight. She hesitated for a moment, then typed out a quick response.

My English Girl
Alright I'll be down in 10

With a rush of excitement, Leah threw off her covers and slipped quietly out of bed. She tiptoed across her room, careful not to make a sound as she gathered a few essentials: her phone, a hoodie, and her room key.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, Leah cracked open the door and peeked out into the hallway. The coast seemed clear, so she slipped out into the corridor, closing the door softly behind her.

As she made her way towards the lobby, Leah's heart pounded in her chest. She couldn't believe she was sneaking out to meet Lexi in the middle of the night. But the thought of seeing her, even for just a few moments, filled her with excitement.

~ Lexi ~

My English Girl
Alright I'll be down in 10

Lexi tiptoed across the room, every creak of the floorboards echoing loudly in the stillness of the night. She held her breath, her heart pounding in her chest as she carefully avoided the scattered items on the floor. Alex's quiet snores filled the room, and Lexi prayed she wouldn't wake her.

Slowly, Lexi reached for the doorknob, wincing at the faint click as she turned it. She eased the door open with painstaking slowness, wincing as it protested with a soft creak. Holding her breath, she slipped through the narrow opening and into the hallway, exhaling a sigh of relief as the door closed silently behind her.

Once outside, Lexi glanced around, her senses on high alert as she made her way towards the lobby. Each step felt like a victory, her pulse racing with the thrill of the forbidden excursion. As she reached the lobby, a rush of adrenaline flooded her veins, and she leaned against the wall, waiting anxiously for Leah to arrive.

~ Both ~

Reaching the lobby, Leah scanned the room for any sign of Lexi. She spotted her standing against the wall, looking around anxiously. Their eyes met, and Lexi's face broke into a relieved smile as Leah approached.

"Hey," Lexi whispered, reaching out to take Leah's hand. "I'm glad you came."

Leah grinned back, feeling her cheeks flush at the touch of Lexi's hand in hers. "Wouldn't miss it," she replied, feeling a surge of bravery as she squeezed Lexi's hand gently. "So, What did you want to meet for?" Leah whispered, a soft smile gracing her lips.