Prologue

I ran through the white corridors of the hospital where he was struggling. It was 3 in the morning. I didn't care if I was still wearing my pajamas or if my hair was messy. It was a long day anyway to care about my appearance for sleeping. 

Tears were streaming profusely from my face as I first remembered how anxious I was to meet him. It is too soon to let him go. I feel attached to him already. He isn't just an oxygen mask to me but the whole ventilator. I don't think I can live without him anymore.

I am an atheist yet I kept muttering silent prayers to whichever god existed—one who performs miracles and resurrects life to beings. I am not yet ready to let go. Please let him be safe. Please let him be alive.

I reached the room and hastily opened the doors to see him. He was still in bed. He was looking as peaceful as ever. But something was missing about his aura. Even though his presence is calming, he feels cold.....and distant. My eyes fell on the heart monitor. The beats.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeonghan, Jihoon, and Joshua were inseparable from birth. Being brothers, they didn't only take care of one another but also planned mischief in the household. It used to be a happy household—until things went down.

Their parents got separated when Jeonghan, the oldest among the three, was ten. Joshua, the middle child was taken to America by his mother who managed to win the custody of only one child. She could save only one child from her husband who became abusive due to his loss in business. The other two children were under the devil's care.

Happiness became a distant memory and childhood became a longing dream. The mischief disappeared and their world turned into an underworld. It was no longer a happy family, only a dirty business of drugs and power. 

Will the brothers be able to reconcile? Will a spark of love be able to raise a flame in the heart that has been filled with darkness for so long? Who is going to die? 

Rather. 

Who is going to survive? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a seventeen fanfiction. Even though it is a J-trio-centric fanfiction, all the members will be written in a decent portion of the chapter. 

Also, The usual monologue (*sigh*)- I don't own seventeen and everything is fictional. The storyline is just a portion of my imagination and nothing stated here has anything to do with the reality. 

(If I forget any portion of the monologue, please understand on your own. Writing notices isn't my fort:))

The genre is romance and thriller but you'll have a roller-coaster of emotions throughout the chapter. You might be emotionally dripping through your eyes or look so done with whatever happening. You'll even be frustrated because of the situation. 

Nonetheless, in all circumstances, I only advise you to hold on. This shall pass too ;)

See you in the chapters. Please don't forget to comment. If you like my writing, please vote.