NINETEEN[Reunion]

[Trails Of Crimson]
[Chapter Nineteen]

"It's like hunting a rabbit with a canon!"

***********************************

"Hello, Brother!" Amber cheered as she pushed herself off the pillar she was sitting on, her long black hair blowing in the wind as she landed. "Long time no see, well... Other than that time in Black Drum Kingdom," She laughed.

"Luffy, who is that?" Nami whispered under her breath as she watched the black-haired woman walk towards them, completely ignoring the giant fishman.

"Amber L/n, Y/n's little sister," Luffy sounded unsure of it himself but her eyes were enough to tell him it was her.

Amber hummed as she shifted her gaze towards the orange-haired woman. "You've helped these creatures?" She asked, her question obviously rhetorical as she moved closer to Nami only to have the man in the blank mask step before Nami. "Get out of my way," Amber warned as she glared at her brother, her eyes shifting between him and the orange-haired girl.

"Excuse me!" Arlong growled, clearly not liking the fact that people were ignoring him. Amber stomped her feet, her unique eyes glowing a bright shade of gold as a large piece of rock shot up from the ground before Amber swung her hand, slamming her palm into the rock and shooting it at the fish man with inhuman strength.

Arlong had just enough time to raise his arms in defence before the ruble slammed into him and knocked him back. "Listen here you glorified piece of tuna," Amber growled as she glared at Arlong over her shoulder. "This is a family discussion, I'll gladly turn you into mince after I'm done here-" She paused before turning to Y/n once again- "Now move," She repeated.

"Luffy..." Y/n hissed from under the mask, the room seemingly getting colder and colder as time passed. "Take Nami and get out of here... Now..." He ordered one last time, his eyes never leaving the young woman before him.

"Let's go..." Luffy said after a pause as he grabbed Nami.

"But.." Luffy didn't give Nami a chance to argue before he began dragging her towards the exit. "Luffy!" She warned as she watched Arlong launch at them.

"You aren't leaving!" He roared but was stopped when Y/n seemed to materialise in between him and the two Straw Hat pirates, Y/n drove an open palm into Arlongs stomach and when he crouched slightly from the incredible force, Y/n slammed his open palm against the fishmans jaw, launching Arlong backwards.

The last thing Nami saw was Amber seemingly swat the large fishman away from her with a backhand as she scrunched her face in disgust while looking at her brother, her eyes landing on the orange-haired navigator for a moment.

"She helped these pathetic creatures and yet you are protecting her," Amber spoke in a sing-song voice as she locked her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth, from her heels to the balls of her feet and back. "Is my brother getting soft?" She asked with a laugh.

"You two are pathetic!" Arlong yelled as he charged at Amber who reacted at the last second, spinning on the heel of one foot as she slammed her other foot into the side of Arlongs head before drawing the same leg towards her chest and driving it forward, slamming the sole of her foot into the fishman's chest and sending him rocketing back, crashing through a pillar.

"Fishmen... Always so drastic," Amber whined, rolling her eyes as she resumed her rocking back and forth. "What's so special about this woman?" She turned her gaze to her brother who just stood there and stared at her.

"She... Was used..." Y/n mumbled as he stared at the woman in front of him.

"Oh please!!" Amber yawned before doing a twirl. "You've killed far more innocent people, Crimson Ghost," She smirked as she stared at the ruble that began shifting. "Would you stay down for a while so we can sort this out?!" She asked as the fishman stood up.