EIGHTEEN [So we meet again]

[Trails Of Crimson]
[Chapter Eighteen]

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!"

***********************************

"Honey! I'm home!!" Y/n yelled as the massive doors exploded inwards, allowing the man to casually stroll in, looking at all the fishmen moving barrels and cases, all freezing to look at him. "Well, hello there," He smirked as his eyes studied the group.

"Who are you?" A fishman with thick swollen lips questioned the intruder.

"Who I am is not really what you should be worried about, you see, I am here to rip Arlongs spine out through his ass so if you can point me in the right direction, you will all get to live," Y/n shrugged as he looked around, laughs soon picking up at his bold claim. "But of course, you can always try and protect him in which case I will give you a few minutes to try and hurt me before I put this mask on," He paused as he held up the object before tossing it to the side. "And when I do, this won't be a fight but rather, a genocide," He offered them all a sadistic smile as he rolled his shoulders back.

"Really?" The swollen-lipped liped fish asked with a chuckle. "You are going to take us all down?" He questioned.

"Let's see..." Y/n paused as he tapped his chin, his body swaying from side to side. "You killed Belle-mere, you held Nami captive for most of her life before forcing her to be a thief for you lot, you killed many innocent civilians and wrecked their village for fun... And that was all before I showed up..." He explained before rolling his head from side to side, hearing pops coming from his neck as he did so. "I believe that my offer was far more generous than you deserve but I would much rather you don't take me to Arlong and instead, let me end your pathetic lives,"

"Oh, tough guy," Another fishman laughed in the background.

"Why? Why do people always make that mistake?" Y/n asked as he took his jacket off and tossed it one side. "A man walks into a room filled with your gang and confidently tells you he has the skill to kill you, why don't you ask why he thinks that or what he intends to do? Instead of insulting him," He asked as he shook his head.

"I'm tired of hearing this child talk!" A fishman yelled as he charged forward, reaching Y/n and raising his fist above his head, Y/n on the other hand stepped closer and drove his fist forward, feeling it dig into the fishman's stomach before he watched the scaley man get launched backwards.

"Let the fun begin," Y/n smiled as he tightened his fist.

The fishmen all charged forward as did Y/n, one swung a punch but Y/n slid under the fist as he brought his foot up and felt it connect with the fishman's face, the fishman stumbled backwards before Y/n grabbed his legs and pulled, watching the large man collapse to the ground before flinging him across the space, watching the fishman slam into a few of his friends and knocking them to the ground.

Y/n turned to the next fishman and dodged the punch before driving a left hook into the fishman's ribs before a solid jab connected with the thick skin of his stomach, as the creature bent over from the pain Y/n rolled his upper body, bringing his left elbow up as he rotated his shoulders and slammed the elbow into the fishman's face causing him to stumble backwards before the devil fruit user landed a spinning heel kick that caused the fishman to corkscrew in the air as he stumbled and fell into the pool.

Y/n felt large arms grab him from behind but thanks to his incredible speed he was able to react, he landed multiple explosive elbows to the attacker's stomach before the fishman had the chance to tighten his grin, once the air was completely knocked out of the fishman's lungs and his arms unwrapped from Y/n, Y/n drove the same elbow higher until it smashed against his attacker's jaw before the man dropped to the ground and performed a leg sweep before watching the fishman slam into the ground.