Tell Me Everything

Harry woke up when Hermione wasn't there. He got ready and started playing with the kitty. He was anxious because Hermione was nowhere to be found in the mansion in which he sometimes got lost. He asked Ms McGonagall about her and she told him that she was out for some work in the morning. He started reading books and fell asleep getting bored.

He saw Hermione when he came out of the library and immediately ran to hug her with a smile.

Well, that's new, what happened, baby...

She asked caressing his hair lovingly.

I missed you....

You missed me in just one day??

Umm, he nodded

because when I woke up you were not there, you should wake me up and say good morning baby...in the morning and should goodbye to me properly... before leaving, Harry replied and this time Hermione blushed.

Oh!!! Sorry...my bad!! Hermione said.

I left for some important work and didn't want to wake you up so early, she added.

Have you eaten ?? She asked.

I ate breakfast ALONE and then fruits, juice and ice creams, I also did gym ALONE and read books, Harry specified the word Alone to remind her of her mistake.

Ok, so can we have lunch together, She asked. Or you're angry with me?? She asked.

No, I'm not angry, Harry said with a smile and they had lunch together.

Baby... I want you to come with me..

Where??

Somewhere....she said.
____________________________________

You didn't say your father is also coming with us....Harry whispered.

They were sitting in the backseat and her father was sitting in the front seat with his right hand who was driving the car.

So..you're Mr Potter's son?? Her father asked after some time.

Y-yeah...do you know my father?? He asked but his father didn't reply anything only nodded.

Harry was a little confuse but also was thinking how can a rich man like him know his father.

D-did..he...took..money...f-from..you...
also...sir?? He finally asked after some time.

What!!! What do you mean??? Her father shouted making Harry flinch.

Dad!!! Stop scaring him!!! Hermione said. It's ok baby...

What in the world did that Bas#ard tell you?? Her father shouted.

I'm s..sorry...if..he...took...money...I'll..

Stop stuttering and answer me!!! Her father shouted again frustrated with the stuttering.

Her father looks scary and his voice is also very scary and when he shouted he was more like Harry's uncle which made him scared.

S-soory....I..w-won't...s-stu..stutter...

Relax, don't be scared and don't say anything I'll ask him directly about James once we get there, His father said.

Her father's words were wondering in his mind he didn't want to go back.

Are..w-we...g-going...back..to my h-home??

Harry asked breathing heavily as if he was having a panic attack thinking about torture and the Mafia.

Dad!! Stop the car!!! Hermione shouted looking at Harry who was breathing heavily with tears in his eyes.