Harry Is In Love

Harry woke up at midnight and his eyes met with the most beautiful face as he was sleeping in her lap.

He tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. He sat beside her watching her sleeping.

Sorry...You must be tired and I slept on your lap, I'm so stupid...

Harry said feeling guilty but also touched by her words and mesmerized by her beauty.

He picked her up bridal-style and took her to his room. He gently laid her down on his bed and looked at her with love in his eyes.

Do you really mean it when you said you like me?? Can you say that one more time, please??? Harry thought.

He sat beside her.

You came into my life uninvited and trespassed my heart and I smiled reluctantly but now I smile every day because of you, I never thought I would be this lucky..... He thought and moved towards her. And when they were just an inch apart Hermione opened her eyes.

What are you doing???

She asked and he backed off suddenly and fell on the floor.

Ohh!!! Ow!!

Harry!!, you ok?? She asked sitting up on the bed.

How long were you awake?? Harry asked rubbing his head.

When you picked me up and were struggling on the stairs... She laughed.

It's because you were heavy... He replied.

So what?? Is there any problem??

No, why would I have any problem...

Btw, you didn't answer, were you trying to kiss me?? She asked and Harry was red.

No!!! He said but was blushing.

You're again a tomato... She said and he rolled his eyes.

I'm not...

Really, but I'm so angry with you, how dare you cry like that, you made me worried, she said and Harry looked at the floor.

S-sorry...but...that painting..was...so... Expensive....and Important..for you...

That painting isn't even worth your single tear, she said.

But you cried because of that painting and now you deserve to be punished for crying and making me worried, Hermione said.

What do you want me to do?? Harry asked knowing she would demand something cute or lovable.

Kiss!!! She said and Harry's eyes widened.

A k-kiss.... Harry said and she nodded.

So, you don't want to?? She asked spreading her arms.

I'll do!!!....I'll do anything you ask for...just say...just say that you were not joking...just say that you like me with all my flaws...just one more time.... And I'll be only yours Hermione....(He is not saying just thinking in his mind)

You're coming... She asked spreading her hands more.

Yeah....

Harry said moving towards the bed and she pulled him making him fall into her arms.

Now kiss.... She demanded.

F-first...y-you..close...your...e-eyes... He stuttered.

No...I..won't...

P-please...

Fine, she said and closed her eyes.

Harry's heart was pounding so hard that she could hear his heartbeat.