Sign The Papers

Harry went to his home after their date.
He was so happy until he entered his house.

How's your day with your friend, his father asked.

Good... Harry said in a low voice. I'll go prepare dinner, Harry said walking to the kitchen.

Don't need to... His father said.
Come I need to talk to you about something.....

He said and Harry followed him to the living room where his brother was also present. His cheek was red as if someone slapped him.

His father asked him to sit on the couch so he did, a little scared of the tense situation.

What h-happened?? His face?? Harry asked.

Sign this, His father said placing a paper on the table.

W-what is this?? Harry asked.

This is all your father's fault, I can't believe this he took money from the mafia as well, he shouted.

Your father had enmity with the mafia and their men came and beat us, they wanted their money back which I don't have any more, His father shouted.

Sign this and free us once and for all, He said tapping his finger on the papers and Harry was confused and scared.

I don't u-understand...what are these papers?? M-mafia...

Yeah!!! Mafia...so this is the deal now we can't take this shit anymore, They will take you away from here in exchange for paying off your debt, his father said.

T-take m-me.... Harry stuttered with wide eyes.

I was being nice to you all this time, can't you just sign the paper for our happiness, don't you think of us as a family, look at your brother he got beaten because of you, isn't it your responsibility?? His father asked blackmailing him emotionally.

S-sir....p-please....I'll...pay the d-debt...I'll..work hard...do...jobs...ple-

Shut up!!! You can't pay that much money your entire life and it's not only about money but also your father betrayed them, bloody scoundrel.... His father shouted.

My father was an honest person I don't believe you!!!!

Harry shouted back and his father held his mouth in his hand.

I see, you became quite fearless since I was being nice to you, huh?? Reacting like that girl,

His father said and slapped him and grabbed his collar.

The mafia will torture you so much and will treat you as a slave, have you ever heard about sexual assault, I was happy when they gave me this offer, so I sign this now you also sign.....

"I..w-won't....", Harry said. "I d-don't believe y-you...", He added.

His father slapped him to the floor.

I'm sick of it!!! Sick of this poverty because of you and your father....
Who are you to decide whether you will sign or not!!!

His father said and kicked him several times that Harry started coughing. His father breathed out.

He picked Harry up to the couch.

Sign this!!

He shouted. Harry was scared but he didn't want to give in without any protest like always. He wanted to fight for himself. Hermione's words were wandering around his head. Words that gave him the strength to push his father to the floor.

I won't!!!!!

Harry shouted and ran to his room he locked his room. His hands were shaking because his angry father was shouting and swearing from outside banging on the door.