Thank You Card

Harry went to school even though he was scared of what would happen but still, he didn't want to stay in the house it could be more dangerous.

Should I go inside?? Harry thought standing outside of the school.

Hey, Harry!!! Someone patted his back and he freaked out.

What!! Luna asked.

N-nothing, Harry replied.

Let's go, Luna said dragging Harry's hand but he was stuck in his place not moving at all.

Don't worry they didn't come to school after the day they bullied you, Luna replied.

Really!!! Harry asked with his sparkling eyes.

Yeah!! Now come, she said and Harry nodded.

His whole day was perfect without any bruises or any bullying. It's the first time he felt that at least school can be a good memory for him.

You're very happy today, Luna asked and disturbed Harry's thoughts.

Uhm.. Y-yeah, Harry replied.

Is it because Tom's gang is not here, she asked. I wonder what happened exactly? She said.

Uhm..Luna.. If you want to give a gift to someone to show your gratitude but you don't have money then what can you do, Harry asked.

You want to do something for someone, Luna asked curiously.

N-No just asking, Harry replied.
_____________

It's been a week since Harry hadn't met Hermione. Harry was worried that his brother hurt her or maybe she didn't want to meet him anymore.

Harry was doing his work in the convenience store when someone entered.

Welc-- Harry said and his eyes lightened up after watching Hermione but soon he was angry.

Huh!! What happened It has been a week, are you not happy meeting me again, Hermione asked.

Where were you?? He asked angrily.

Oh!! Baby, I had some work so I was very busy, Hermione replied.

I'm not your baby, Harry said making a pout.

Do you have any idea how worried I was, I thought something happened and you...Harry stopped.

And I- she asked.

You said you would see me later and then you never came and I was waiting for you, I don't want to talk to you, Harry said angrily.

Oh! Don't be an angry pup I said I was busy, Hermione said pinching his cheeks and Harry jerked her hand.

Okay, tell me what you want, I'll do whatever it takes to make you smile again, Hermione said and Harry looked at her.

You made me worried. Say, that you're sorry, Harry said.

I don't say sorry to anyone, Hermione said.

Harry thought how can I be angry with someone who cared for me? Do I even deserve to be angry or scold someone, No..I..don't.

S-sorry...I shouldn't b-be..angry, I-I..was-

"Sorry", Hermione said and Harry looked into her eyes from the floor.

Hermione pulled him towards her and placed her hands on his lower back.

"You don't come in that anyone", she said and Harry was touched it felt like he was somehow important to her.

Harry was anxious because she was looking into his eyes and their lips were an inch away.

Harry averted his eyes and broke the hug."A-are you t-trying to flirt with m-me", Harry asked and she smirked.