Happy birthday

On a nice day there is a  young brunet boy with a dino hat who seems like just done do grocery shopping.

On the way he wants to go back home he meets someone familiar.

A young hero who is still in training. He got so many scars on he arm when holding something? It looks big and is covered in a nice way. Green curly hair and on his phone, text someone when smile.

Boboiboy who sees him call him up, but it seems like he doesn't hear him.... Maybe he is just to focus on chatting with someone to notice him.

'It seem like he can't hear me from here?' Boboiboy go to him by sneak in slowly.

"Bah!" Boboiboy surprised him up in front of him. The boy ends at fall form it and almost damages the things he just brought "Got you Midoriyah"

"Ouch!" Midoriyah look at who is was the person that scary him when bright a very important stuff with him. "Ah sorry Midoriyah I don't mean to got you hurt" Boboiboy quickly said sorry to him.

Boboiboy help Midoriyah up back when also said make sure that he is ok from the fall.

"Don't worry it fine Dinis Also are you ok?" Izuku mispill boboiboy fake name again.

"Don't worry about me but I didn't brake anything right? Because that was hard fall." Boboiboy ask him back  if he ok or not.

"Oh don't worry about it ok Dinis" They two continue talking for a few more minutes until both of them in the cafe. Well somehow ?

"Anyway Dinis what was you doing before we we meet?" Midoriyah ask him up before look back at the time.

"Me? Well....' What was I doing again? Buy some stuff to that the other ask right? " Uh.... Same cookies ingredients? For Nal(Yaya) , I think?" And just like that Midoriyah face who is calm and happy is now in shoke and worry after hear it.

"What wron–!?" Before Boboiboy finishes it, Midoriyah says "hey Dinis how about you come and help me with something? Can you do it?" Midoriyah  suddenly changed the topic and move to what he supposed to do right now.

"Sure Midoriyah anything for friend" Boboiboy answer him with smile on his face. Thank to that Midoriyah may or may not be blind after see it.

____________________________________

At the U. A High school

"Hello guys I back and guess who I brought with me!" Midoriyah comes in when also makes sure that he is first just in case a sudden attack comes like the villain.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANISH/DINIS/
Bobouboy"

Suddenly a surprise from everyone even his own friends is there beside the big cake  with Boboiboy fake name on it of course.

"Ahhh!meletop!meletop!" Boboiboy  is surprised by it and almost can't hold the power up from out because of it.

After that their laugh it all together before eating the cake and open the present their give to him.

Midoriyah gives something that he has been carried in all at the time and give it to him.

Happy birthday Bobouboy~~~

I can't wait until out and again it _____ do you think so?