Chapter: Merry Christmas

===============================
25 December
===============================

Third POV:

On one, nice morning,there was a childs who was still sleeping in bed.

Meanwhile there was another child who was still asleep in her bed while waiting for the adult to wake her up.

"Wake up you guys, today is the day!" Someone wake up the child's in nice morning for them.

"Wut? It already morning?" A boy, rubbing he eyes after be telling to wakeup just like the other two too.

"Yeah, don't you guys wanna see what in down stairs?" A boy in dino hat tell them. Suddenly the childrens is full in energy  and go strength to a big tree in down stairs.

"Yes it here! Pipi! Big sister Leon! Come now here and see!" That boy, call his two friends to come and check it out and see what it was.

"Really Otoi! It here? Where I wanna see my!" A young child who is know as Pipi ask the boy name Otoi about it.

"What it all about?" A girl ask who is know as Leon by the other kid.

"Big sister look! Santa left us a gift under the tree!" Pipi explain to her about it. Suddenly she confused and ask "who? Or what Santa is?" She ask them back about it. As alien from  planet that has been colonial for 100 year long she know nothing about this. (So does the other aliens who never understand humans holidays)

"Big sis didn't know about it?" Otoi wonder about it "but how can big sister didn't know?" Pipi asks the same thing too, for those who are still children it may be normal but for for Leon it a bit confused to her.

"It ok PapiLeon, it was made sense you didn't know about it" A hijab girl said, she was holding a fresh cookies that she made just now.

Everyone is scared when they see it. Suddenly the dino hat looks at the other (aka his friends) who is already  run away and hide from her cookies.

"Erh, hehe....Yaya why did you cook a biscuits so early?" That Boy asked her, he was not sure what to do to save himself from it so he done this.

"Btw, PapiLeon why don't you open your gift first and after that you three can go and play at park with your friends. How about that?" He tries to escape with the children by taking them to the park with him.

"Oh ok brother Boboiboy" She go to the tree and take her gift just like Pipi and Otoi do. She doesn't know why but do anyway.

"Well....Yaya, sorry it seem like I has to go and get ready.....see you later!" BBB said, before he gone in flash. Yaya just stand there and confused why everyone suddenly so busy in this early morning

"Uhh...sure" 'I just go and find Ying maybe she hungry' she said to them, before thought to go look for her best friend.

Later on the way to the park

PapiLeon:
"Hmn, who ever this 'santa' person it I want to thanks him for clothes. Because it comfortable and beautiful too" I mean, really it felt like it was made by a royal served at Windara.

"Big sis Leon those clothes look like it was made for you in long time" "Yeah it look fit with you big sister Leon!" Both Otoi and Pipi saying it to me. It made felt like this 'santa' is someone I know......but who?

"Of course, it look good and fit with you PapiLeon. It because Santa is magical person" Big brother Boboiboy say to me, he tell me that Santa is magical person who can gift kids anything as long them be good.

I don't believe it, but that again both Pipi and Otoi said it to so that much mean it true....right?

"Yay with finally made to the park!" It seems like the look is right, we  finally at the park.

"Look who there!" Pipi said to us, and them we see who it was.

Third POV:

"Mr.Aizawa, Eri, good morning" BBB greetings them two, all of them noweet face to face.

"Hello Danish, it's nice to see you" Aizawa answers him in tire look in his eyes to them four.

"Eri you can go play with them but don't go too far away got it" He tells Eri  before go sit and "oh yeah, please look after her when I going to sleep for second" He ask BBB who is know by them as Danish to look after Eri play with her friends.

All the kids play together at the park that close to the U. A High, with them present from 'Santa'  for a day.

_____________________________________

Merry Christmas everyone sorry for the short stories.

The next chapter will take time to be made since chapter 5-9 will be made at the same time and it probably will be posted in January.

Also the reason was because I am on an exam right now so it will take more time then normally but don't worry it will be posted no matter what.