Chapter 5 : Ying

==============================
U.A. High Heroics Exam, Arena A
==============================

------------------------------------------------------
AS INDICATED IN THE EXAM'S PAMPHLET, CANDIDATES WILL PARTICIPATE IN A 10-MINUTE LONG MOCK BATTLE. THE ARENA HAS 3 TYPES OF VILLAIN-BOTS. YOU GAIN POINTS ACCORDING TO THEIR DIFFICULTY.

USE YOUR QUIRK TO DEFEAT VILLAIN-BOTS AND ACCUMULATE POINTS. THIS IS YOUR GOAL AS CANDIDATES.
------------------------------------------------------
Ying Pov:

'Wow, this school is so big and rich? ' Ying thought, about it since it was her first time to seem something like this. It's like she was in a dream or some kind of illusion made by PowerSphera like Ilustibot or simulaBot? I don't know?

"Hey look over there"
"Oh my, look how short she is"
"What do small girls like her do here?"
"Hah, it seems like someone is lost"
Some mean, people say things about Ying just because she is small then other, short, young and looks weak.

"Move you Extra!" Suddenly, a durian haircut shows at and calls everyone an Extra with a confident face his have.

"Hey! Stop calling everyone and "Extra" Will you, it's not like you the Mc is" Ying mocking thank person in Japanese so that person can understand her up.

'Heh! How could someone like him this confident' I thought, about it before she noticed that the person was on her way.

"What.You.Just.Said" The durian kid, asking in an angry tone to her. He looked at, her in death stare but also with a challenge spirit toward her at the same time.

"I said, you're nothing!" Ying (aka me) answered him , in showing that she didn't fear him. In the meantime accept the challenge too from him to her.

"You-" He wants to say something, but gets cut off because the test is started now.

"HI! START!"

"A REAL BATTLE WON'T HAVE A COUNTDOWN. GO GO GO! IT ALREADY STARTED!"

Third POV :

"We see about that 'shortly'" He told Ying before going inside the battlefield. Ying fixes her bot and her glass before going inside to collect the point.

'Heh, we see that "Durian kid" short temperature problem' Ying thought about it when destroyed some of it already.

"6 MINUTES AND 2 SECONDS LEFT!"

It has been good so far for Ying. So far she still does not see the durian kid and pretty much in her good time. No one seems like can catch her destroyed all the Villain-bot from their view. Well for them of course.

'Hehe, at this point I will be number 1 from this test' Ying thought to herself when still collects how many points she can.

In front of her, right now there are a bunch of villain-bots that give 3 points if you destroy it, she dodges all of it for some unknown reason.

'Fuh, goodness I manage to dodge it all or else' she said in her thoughts when still collection and dodge it all she can.

'Now that I think about it, should my point be enough to pass this exam?' Ying think about it, when she does so there are some other competitors busy taking the point with of course destroying the Villain-bot.

"Hey, you shortly!" Suddenly someone called Ying. She looked at who just called her 'short' and saw who it was, and it turned out it was the durian kid.

[.....] Malay speak
{.....}English speak
"/.....\"Japan speak
<......> Translate
"....." Talking the same language
'.....' Thought

[This kid again..] Ying said, in a disgusting way, but she quickly changed up to act like her age in front of him.

"Who?" Ying plays dumb, she hopes that this person does not question it or see it at all, but unfortunately he did.

"Hey you! What do you think you are doing! Huh!" He shouts it out loud, making everyone see them. See Ying.

"DID you think that I won't see it!? Did you think yo-" Before he finishes it the ground is shaken, It was so sudden for them.

They all look at the cost of an earthquake that is suddenly happening and see Ginormous show up in front of them, like really it just 5 minted away or more less than 10 meter for sure.

The Durian kid POV:

Tsh, it looks like I have to get my answer to what I want after this exam is done "Hey you extra! We are not done yet!" That extra better be seen later on or past this test.

As that all extra run I will get all the points from all that stupid robot.

"Die!" as I was killing the villains, that shortly is not near around to take my point away or other extra.

"2 MINUTES LEFT."

{Excuse me!} 'Huh? Who said that?' A flash of yellow string suddenly shows up running around everyone and it seems like it also takes people away to the safe place.

'What is going on and who that?' The durian kid thought about it, he looked around and saw everyone in this area slowly be taken away by the yellow string.

"1 MINUTES LEFT"

Third POV:
At the last minute everyone is confused about what is happening and Ginormous not move at all for some weird reason.

"TIME'S UP"

Everything is end now. Everyone gotta check out if they hurt or not, but lucky enough no one is hurting.

Ying look around if there people follow them around or not, just to be sure because they already made promise with MrSniper about this stuff. They can't let the other see or they will think the gang is cheating the test all with help of someone from the inside.

Everyone after done do the exam paper, they get out scare, sad, confidence, death inside, and many more. The gang was waiting for the for MrSniper to pick them up.

"Ying how was you doing at the mock battle? And the other too" Nut ask her when there is still time before MrSniper comes and picks them up.

"Oh me? I'm doing fine The same goes with the writer paper why did you ask?" Ying asked him, for some reason he look nervous after coming back from wherever he was at the time.

"Oh nothing really just wonder. What about you Gopal?" Nut ask him and him next about it.

MrSniper POV:

{so kids how was it?}

{It was not bad I think}

{Fineeee......I think........}

{It a little hard}

{It was go and really especially the paper one}

{Yeah I really enjoyed it really much too}

{Why there written paper too}

===============================

This is episode 2 for it

Happy new year 😀🎉🎉 I hope you will have a nice 2024 to you all