Chapter 4 : UA Test

================================
*please tell me if there is any misinformation I got so far or not so then I can fix it in future in the next chapter of course*
================================

February 26

Hello my name is Midoriya Izuku. And today is the day I will take test at U. A high school. Also know as the best school for heroes in the world

After meeting All Might 10 months ago my life is changing from useless quirkless now to someone new and today is the day to see the results of it.

Third POV :

The gang finally at UA in front the gate with a look like they will and ready be in war or something 

Their weather white suit and white shirt inside, Yaya with Shielda weathering ocean blue colour hijap, The boys weather white pants or pantsuit when the girls with long white skirts except Ying she weather middle one and with black/white pants, necktie too with them favorite color of course and black stripes just like the one from The Kokotaim school on them dimension

Foto: (note I put it later when done made it so for now just imagine it ok)

This is what they look like if both Boboiboy and Qually join the mission too (-^〇^-)

"Well.... This it is you guys" Fang, said in amazing by the look of how big this school is. Followed by the gang's quiet impression. just how much money does this school have?

"Ok you're ready" yaya ask them, before inter the school with the other.

"Hm? Guys look over there" Gopal said, to look at the boy who has a green curly hair.

"Huh, he looks like someone who never spoke with a girl before" Fang said, give his view to the other.

"Haiya, we should not say something like that to someone we don't know yet" Ying defends the boy, who is now entering the academy.

"HELLO,FELLOW CONDIDATE. WELCOME TO MY LIVE SHOW."

"EVERYBODY SAYS HEY!"

No one answer the person. Who is, really energy and so loud in that room

"Wow, he is so loud. don't you think?" Gopal whispers, to the other who is beside him.

"Yeah, but it may be his ability so still down(quiet)" Fang answered him for everyone's sake. 

"YOUR GUYS ARE NO FUN"

"SO MY FELLOW LISTENING, I SHALL EXPLAIN BRIEFLY THE PRACTICAL TEST."

"ARE YOU READY!? YEAH!"

Still none~~~

"Oh my, This is the Voice Hero:President Mic! So cool! I listen to his broadcast every week. It's so touching! Lecturers in U.A. High are all Pro Heroes."Izuku mumbling, it all before the person beside him stop he up "shut up." That what the durian hair kid said.

"????"

"AS INDICATED IN THE EXAM'S PAMPHLET, YOUR ALL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A 10-MINUTE LONG MOCK BATTLE. YOU CAN BRING ANY ITEMS. AFTER MY SPEECH, YOU SHOULD GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE ARENA."

"OK!"

"That great. It seems like, you can bring something with you Nut" Yaya whisper to him.

'What a relief' Nut thought for himself.