Chapter 7 : Shielda

==============================
U.A. High Heroics Exam, Arena C

==============================

This will be a little bit different from the other chapters

------------------------------------------------------
AS INDICATED IN THE EXAM'S PAMPHLET, CANDIDATES WILL PARTICIPATE IN A 10-MINUTE LONG MOCK BATTLE. THE ARENA HAS 3 TYPES OF VILLAIN-BOTS. YOU GAIN POINTS ACCORDING TO THEIR DIFFICULTY.

USE YOUR QUIRK TO DEFEAT VILLAIN-BOTS AND ACCUMULATE POINTS. THIS IS YOUR GOAL AS CANDIDATES.
------------------------------------------------------

Third POV:
At the bus for the arena C there is a hijab girl with a stone face that stands out of the bus. She wears Olive green clothes, black pants and yes her green, line, black watch too. She got her shield with an illusion disc ready to be in this mock battle.

She looks around her surrender, and sees how everyone gets ready in front of the gate for Arena C. Maybe not all of them......

"HI! START!"

"A REAL BATTLE WON'T HAVE A COUNTDOWN. GO GO GO! IT ALREADY STARTED!"

Everyone starts running in their own way. Some of them are slow when others start fast, but there are people who just walk but look like they are running.

Shielda runs slowly inter it when holding her Illusion-with-dic-sheild.

Shielda POV:

'The mock battle......finally now let's see what it will look like' she thought about it when already going inside it just now.

And just like that a bunch of the villain-bots show up in their eyes. Some are excited about it, when some are scared of it......

There are also those who look bored by it but still act like they don't. Life with high technology beside your life really makes it look like nothing, when there is a peaceful life feeling like in danger already by just seeing it.

'Huh just a bunch of old robots, I was in hope it will be more from the hero's academics.' Though about it and look around when destroying the first robot she sees right now, which is villain-bot number 2.

The robot attacks her up pretty fast but Shielda manages to dodge it all easily, after 10 seconds she pulls the robot arm off and then grabs the head and takes it out.

'That was easier than what I was expecting before, or maybe it's just starting to go easy on us?' So far that's what I see from 10 seconds in here.

"\wow, That was so cool!/" The one with yellow hair and black string of hair said it was more exciting or challenging by what Sheilda just did.

Sadly she doesn't understand or hear it at all..... Poor boy, just want to be noticed by a strong person and had the same rival in this test.

Shielda looks bored of it, She continued to go and destroyed one by one with her hand only. The other who just does see it, looks scary and pity the robot but was also surprised by it, because of Shielda didn't use her Quirk at all in order to beat the robot up.

'Hm, it seems I really don't need to use my power yet. With the bots that are still attacking me, I just need to defend myself and break it piece to piece until it can't move anymore.' Shielda did it when thought about it.

There are more in front of her, their run from her.

For now.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.