07.Poems really?

Blair woke up from her nap as soon as she heard three knocks on her door

Blair woke up from her nap as soon as she heard three knocks on her door.She knew it was the guide telling them to get their phones. Blair woke up the girls because they would leave without them.

She opened her doors and to her surprise almost no one was out. "Morningg"Brady said to the girls who were in a half asleep half awake state. "Morning"they all replied back.

"Room 416 come in please"another guide had spoken. "Take your phones please"the guide said.
"Momona,Blair,Leah and Dior"the guide said making sure and they all nodded.

"By the way we never got your name"Leah said at the guide. "Its dan"he said. "Okay room 417"The other guide had spoken.

The girls got into some clothes for their morning  walk and as they got out they saw everyone too.
"Morning"Sunny said to the girls who replied back. "I wanna sleep"Dior said tiredly. "Us too" Shay said from behind.
As soon as they were at the elevator they saw walker running down the stairs with what looked like a naruto run?

"Did yall give him redbull or something"Leah said. As Aryan said "no we didnt huh".

"Okay lets go wheres Charlie?"Aryan said scanning the group not seeing the curly haired boy. "Uh he decided to go with some friends"Teo said scratching the back of his neck looking at Blair, but she quickly dismissed it.

Now everyone was outside literally freezing. "Okay for today we are going up"Dan said as the group groaned. As they walked Blair realized that Charlie was keeping distance from her.
But her thoughts were interrupted when Dylan threw a snowball at her. "Oh you didnt"She said taking snow from the ground and plunging it at Dylan by landing right on his nose.

"Oops"Blair said. She started running when she saw Dylan getting snowballs. 

Charlie had seen them together and he felt bad and jealous. But turns out he wasnt the only one feeling like this as another pair of eyes watched the too.

"Okay lets take a photo here"the guide said as they saw a sign that said "towards the mountain"2024.

They all took a picture when suddenly she saw Charlie and Brady coming just now. "Where were you too?"Malia said as she saw the two out of breath.
"We kinda forgot so we had to run up here"Chatlie said out of breath as the girls laughed at them

Now they had reached the hotel and when they got in they saw that Mason and Tristan were the only ones that didn't walk.

"So you stayed here all morning while everyone walked?"the guide said cirlicing them as they agreed. "To a fun punishment you both will get poems"he said now going to breakfast.

"Poems?"Tristan threw his hands up in the air. "Poems"Blair said teasing him as he mocked her.

"Ok so lets go get our breakfast"Momona said as they all took a table. "Hey poem guy pass me some marmalade"Blair said behind tristan who said "here"while having a forced smile.