09.Bewilderd

It was yet another morning

It was yet another morning. Tomorrow they would leave and everyone was sad. So this day would be the best or worst who knows?

"Morningg"Blair said to Dan who was checking his list. "Morning Blair you feeling better?"he asked the girl. "Nope I have a stomache ache and I feel like I'm throwing up"She said taking her phone.

"Well give it a rest today too okay?"he said looking at the girl. "Okay"she replied smiling.

New chat from hotties

Hotties

Werido
Where are yall

Tammi
Were coming down in a min

Always right
So are we so waitt

^^^^^^

Blair and her friends were waiting for all the others downstairs when suddenly Leah spoke. "Uhh B you know how you said you didn't like Charlie and all".
"Uh yeah?"Blair spoke confused. "Dont turn around"Leah spoke firmly. But Blairs curiosity beat her and she did look.

Turning around she saw Charlie hugging the girl from before. "Oh well I dont care"Blair said lying as the others knew too.
"Okay were heree what did we miss-"Brady said stopping as he saw Charlie.

Everyone turned around to look at Blair. "Oh what I dont care"she said walking. "Youre better then her"Brady appeared from behind Blair. She started smiling which went noticed by Dior.
"Leave him be he will regret it"Dior said.

The walk was over and as everyone got ready to ski,Blair was scrolling on her phone. "I hope u feel better"Momona said hugging the girl as they left.