03.Labyrinth

Lost in the labyrinth of her mind

"Wake upp"Walker said shaking the girl. "Chill dude"Blair said half asleep. "Come on we wanna go out"Walker said practically begging. "Okay okay slow down"she said getting up.

After 20 minutes

"Ugh finally"Charlie said. "Aww is someone grumpy?"the girl said teasing him. "Shut up"he said trying to hide his smile.

"Here they are"Brady said. "Okay so where are we going?"Momona said while linking her arms with Blair. "To the horror house"Mason said smiling while Blair muttered "psychopath" which made the others laugh. "Very funny blair make sure not to cling on to me when youre scared"Mason said. "Dude u did that too"Blair said. "Do you have proof?"he said. "I do"she said firmly. "Oh thats not"Mason said while the others laughed.

Charlie just got angry and clenched his jaw which went noticed by dior yet again. "Alright Char whats up do u like her?"Dior said whispering. "No who?"he said trying to be confused. "Blair duh"she said with an obvious face. "No why would u say that"he said stuttering. "But" Dior was cut off because Charlie had gone to Walker.

"WAIT"Blair suddenly said that made everyone stop. "What?"Momona said confused. "Whats the fun in horror houses if its still daylight?"She said. "Umm well I guess were gonna have to do more things"Mason said scratching the back of his neck. "Youre just dumb dude"Blair said. "Oh also Dylans here"Brady said waving to the curly hair guy.

"I swear Brady I will kill you one of these days"She said smiling. "I dont care"Brady replied smiling too.
"Dyl my man"Brady said putting him all over Blairs face, while blair just sighed.

"Come on guys lets go to KFC or something"Xochitl said while the rest agreed.

The ride to Kfc was 1 hour since they wanted to be closer to the horror house.
"Umm Brady and Blair and Walker can go order inside"Dior said. "Okay sure cmon monkeys"Blair said while the guys followed behind.

"Okay so we have 9 burgers"Blair said getting cut off by bumping into someone. In no suprises it was him. Malachi Barton. Her infamous ex.

" Oh hey B"he said awkwardly. "Hey Kai"she said smiling and he smiled too. "Uh is there a problem here?"Brady said. "Nope were just catching up go order I will come"Blair said. "You sure?"he said. "Yeah"she said smiling.

"So youre back huh?"he said. "Yeah for pjo"she said.
"Great my moms waiting, hope to see you more though"Malachi said hugging her. While Blair felt shocked she went up to her friends.

"Did he just hug you?"Walker said confused. "Yeah"she said. "I swear he tries to do anything me and Walker will box him for you"Brady said as Walker agreed. " I love you guys"she said.